Sign in to follow this  
Cloaker

Resistance Transport observations

Red reinforce/ coordinate/jam. Red 1 bank reverses and stop. Only 4 blue maneuvers, ouch. Force token for Leia Poppins crew. Expert Handling which means barrel roll action. Autoblaster cannon returns. Astromech slot due to R2-D2 droid to give calculate. The mini debris thingy. Three shield tokens yet only one on card. Two ID tokens for upgrade covers. What else you guys got?

Edited by Cloaker

1 minute ago, theBitterFig said:

How did I not notice at first that there are two different dials there?  One of them doesn't have stops/reverses, but has a 3 K-Turn.

Hilariously, I missed that too.

In order for C-3POs coordinate ability to work, I think we can assume;

It will have at least 2 crew slots.

One or more of the new crew will be able to give the calculate action to other ships - possibly via a status.

With that much red compared to so little blue, how expensive could this little guy (the pod) be? We’re probably talking Escape Craft levels, maybe even a bit cheaper since it can’t dock or share shields/pilot abilities?

I'd guess a little more than Escape Crafts (on the pod-version).  The dials are better (they actually have white hard turns), and there look like a lot more actions (even if red).

Where I'm really unsure is the full Transport version.  Looks like it'd be a 2/1/3/3 with support abilities.  I guess that'd probably be worth closer to Sheathipede levels.

Just noticed Leia is a 2 crew slot req. Looking a the I1 Cockpit Pod I'm having a bit of a "wtf is that?" moment with the bottom action in its bar. From top down I'm seeing Focus, Lock or Boost (thinking Lock), Barrel Roll and "WTF is that?". Dock? Jump? It isn't a symbol I'm familiar with.

5 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Just noticed Leia is a 2 crew slot req. Looking a the I1 Cockpit Pod I'm having a bit of a "wtf is that?" moment with the bottom action in its bar. From top down I'm seeing Focus, Lock or Boost (thinking Lock), Barrel Roll and "WTF is that?". Dock? Jump? It isn't a symbol I'm familiar with.

Looks like Calculate, Lock, Barrel Roll, and Jam to me.

Hrm... if the pod version doesn't have coordinate, that'd be interesting.

9 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Looks like Calculate, Lock, Barrel Roll, and Jam to me. 

Hrm... if the pod version doesn't have coordinate, that'd be interesting.

It is Jam... The Pod may not have the Coordinate action, but it sure doesn't look to have any generics either so that is possibly a selection of 4 support abilities.

Man what a hideous ship. It was only a matter of time before it came to this game since it was really the only ship left that the Resistance has.

I'm surprised to see it come in at $30. 

Edited by Skitchx

Looking like a 3/1/?/?, but if it is just 2 firepower across the board, well that's interesting then isn't it? Really makes you want to put cannons on it.

And uh, guys, you're forgetting something here... Leia will TOTALLY add Force tokens to it. I don't see any reason she wouldn't.

53 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Same. I can't figure it out. I thought the second symbol might be evade, and the bottom could be lock, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: nm. you guys have been discussing it while the page wasn't updating

Edited by Parakitor

18 hours ago, Skitchx said:

Man what a hideous ship. It was only a matter of time before it came to this game since it was really the only ship left that the Resistance has.

I'm surprised to see it come in at $30. 

I agree.... It's like a cross between a B-Wing and a YT1300.

Maybe the point was that it looks familiar, yet futuristic and weird even for Star Wars. 

Edited by Bucknife

19 hours ago, pyoinator said:

Admiral Holdo Speculation: 1 charge, nonrecurring. At the start of the system phase you may spend 1 charge. If you do, each ship in your bullseye arc suffers 1 critical damage. Then you are destroyed

That must have been one **** of a crit chain that took out the SuperMegaHuge Star Destroyer.

22 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Where's this info coming from? I can't tell from the picture whether Leia takes two crew slots or not.

1 minute ago, feltipern1 said:

Where's this info coming from? I can't tell from the picture whether Leia takes two crew slots or not.

You can’t really see the second slot, but the one you can see is clearly smaller and positioned higher. The tip of the second slot circle is visible, so presumably it’s another crew slot and not like. Crew/Gunner 😂

21 hours ago, pyoinator said:

Admiral Holdo Speculation: 1 charge, nonrecurring. At the start of the system phase you may spend 1 charge. If you do, each ship in your bullseye arc suffers 1 critical damage. Then you are destroyed

Ummm, wouldn't that be a purple charge? 😉

13 minutes ago, feltipern1 said:

The cards in the spread are the same size. The visible Crew Slot symbol on her card is smaller than those on the other crew cards and centered higher on the card such that you can just barely see the top curve of the second crew slot symbol below it.

Edit: hmm @SpiderMana seems to have gotten here first. 😀 /wave

Edited by Hiemfire