Cloaker

Fugly, the New Templates Are.

I painted some of my dial covers. Excited to finish that project. I'll be excited to paint these too but since they're "supposed" to be calibrated I'm not sure how to deal with that. I'm adding like a .001in but I'm sure someone will complain. I had hoped they would just print acrylic or I'd win some but I don't get enough opportunities to go to games to win FFG official ones. 

Also... Did anyone else notice you can measure to range FOUR with these things? I smell Epic hints and clues.

Added: apparently there's five segments, so range five is possible.

Edited by ForceSensitive

28 minutes ago, ForceSensitive said:

Also... Did anyone else notice you can measure to range FOUR with these things? I smell Epic hints and clues.

I read "...range ruler base and four range ruler segments..." as being able to measure to range five. The four range ruler segments have tabs on one end and a slot at the other, the base only has the slot but no tab.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, Admiral Deathrain said:

I'm kinda excited for these, they seem like the one 2.0 product with really good value and I don't have proper (as in non-cardboard) templates with middlelines, yet. The being thicc is also going to make alligning barrel-rolls a lot easier. I have been known to have a soft spot for ugly things like B-Wings, Punishers, K-Wings and their likes, though.

B-Wings are not ugly!

1 hour ago, KiAdiMoody said:

I read "...range ruler base and four range ruler segments..." as being able to measure to range five. The four range ruler segments have tabs on one end and a slot at the other, the base only has the slot but no tab.

Yeah I went back and saw that too! I tried to edit the post right away but it didn't take. Exciting either way.

I think these look great! I actually like the feel of the Legion templates and I imagine these will be the same.

I never upgraded my acrylics from 1.0 to ones with a centre line so this will be a big step up as I hate the cardboard templates.

Edited by BVRCH