drainsmith

DrainSmith's Dispensary of Everything You Need

Which elements specifically do you want? I have the core rule book stuff all as SVG. I still need to get to doing RoT and SotB as SVG, but the Illustrator files should be in there.

1 hour ago, Gudmo said:

Any chance to get you to save a copy of your inDesign files as backward compatible for CS6?

No. Sorry. I tried to maintain those extra files for a bit but they get out of date or I forget to make them. They just end up being a extra chore for me.

aww, wouldn't mind a one-time template document compatible for CS6 with the major vector graphics you use. But I understand :)

6 hours ago, Spindle's Shadow said:

Sorry to get back to this so late. All of the SVG elements you have as a zip file would be great. I'm using Affinity Design and unfortunately as of right now it will not open an ID file. 

All the SVGs are already in the share under Vector Images.

DrainSmith, thanks so much for the resource! Quick question about your InDesign files. I must be overlooking something. When I open the Species file, I get two broken links, one for BlankStat.ai, the other for OrangeLine.ai. I see SVG versions of those files in your assets on DropBox, but not the AI versions, and for some reason, InDesign is not letting me substitute. Is there something I'm overlooking?

4 hours ago, SavageBob said:

DrainSmith, thanks so much for the resource! Quick question about your InDesign files. I must be overlooking something. When I open the Species file, I get two broken links, one for BlankStat.ai, the other for OrangeLine.ai. I see SVG versions of those files in your assets on DropBox, but not the AI versions, and for some reason, InDesign is not letting me substitute. Is there something I'm overlooking?

Ah, dang. I always forget something. The .ai files are in the CRB vector folder now.