drainsmith

DrainSmith's Dispensary of Everything You Need

1 hour ago, Gudmo said:

Any chance to get you to save a copy of your inDesign files as backward compatible for CS6?

No. Sorry. I tried to maintain those extra files for a bit but they get out of date or I forget to make them. They just end up being a extra chore for me.

aww, wouldn't mind a one-time template document compatible for CS6 with the major vector graphics you use. But I understand :)

6 hours ago, Spindle's Shadow said:

Sorry to get back to this so late. All of the SVG elements you have as a zip file would be great. I'm using Affinity Design and unfortunately as of right now it will not open an ID file. 

All the SVGs are already in the share under Vector Images.

DrainSmith, thanks so much for the resource! Quick question about your InDesign files. I must be overlooking something. When I open the Species file, I get two broken links, one for BlankStat.ai, the other for OrangeLine.ai. I see SVG versions of those files in your assets on DropBox, but not the AI versions, and for some reason, InDesign is not letting me substitute. Is there something I'm overlooking?

4 hours ago, SavageBob said:

DrainSmith, thanks so much for the resource! Quick question about your InDesign files. I must be overlooking something. When I open the Species file, I get two broken links, one for BlankStat.ai, the other for OrangeLine.ai. I see SVG versions of those files in your assets on DropBox, but not the AI versions, and for some reason, InDesign is not letting me substitute. Is there something I'm overlooking?

Ah, dang. I always forget something. The .ai files are in the CRB vector folder now.

Hi Drainsmith

I was wondering if you are planning to add the Realms of Terrinoth attachments/qualities into your Equipment Encyclopedia file?

It's missing types like Ancient, Elven, magic weapons etc. Also I'm wondering if magic implements belong as well.

Finally (Hate to mention too many things in one post) do you have plans to add generic equipment as well?

Awesome work btw.

@Gudmo I haven't really made up my mind about those particular things. I might do the qualities, but attachments and gear are basically just full prose descriptions while everything else is purely mechanical. So I'm kind of drawing my line there of the boundary I'll cross with free sharing.

Posted (edited)

Wow, have a feeling this is going to be of much usefulness, thank you.

@drainsmith

Could you perchance do a style guide for RoT as have the fonts but not sure what's what (although of course should be obvious once install fonts), cheers. Or there may be one already to point me in the direction of. thank you.

Edited by Watercolour Dragon

17 hours ago, Colgrevance said:

Awesome work! Didn't you do a SotB Player's Guide, too? I cannot find anything in the files.

I just checked a direct link I posted for my PbP game and I'm getting a "file not found" error. I guess he took it down when the PDF became available.