Sign in to follow this  
Herr Style

Flak dice from Raider with Kallus, OE and Flechettes

Hi people, I am just wondering about the correct way to get the dice rolling with the above combo. I’m thinking a Conc Fire command thrown in as well!

Am I right in thinking that I roll my two Flak dice, then another for Conc fire (1target only).

At what point do I have to roll Agent Kallus’s dice, with the Flak dice or after (obviously for unique Sqn only)? Just wondering if I can see my black dice result and then decide if it’s worth rolling a blue?

If the Sqn is at medium range, can I roll just a blue (or red) with Kallus, or does it not work like that because there are no dice in my Flak within range?

If I choose to to roll a black dice, does his benefit from OE as well?

Thanks in advance! 

Vs Uniques - yes...initial pool is 2 black dice....roll....then CF or Kalus (obviously if you are going to CF first you have to add a black, but if you wanted an accuracy...CF a blue...then with Kalus you could add another blue if you didn't get it the first time).  or just add blacks....adding dice is done in whatever order you choose based on what you want to accomplish.  Then after all dice have been added and rolled....re-roll for OE.....or Leading shots as well if your ship has that and you have a blue dice in your pool. 

Medium Range:  Unless you are on a ship that has blue dice in its anti sqn armament, you would not be able to shoot as it is out of range and no initial dice are gathered. 

Just a clarification from what @Mogrok said. If you have a Raider with Flechette Torpedoes it means that you're using a Raider I, which doesn't have blue dice flak. So if you want an accuracy you cannot CF a blue as there's no blue die in the pool, so you have to use Kallus first (if attacking a unique of course) adding a blue and then you can add another blue with the CF if you need. As they are both "add" effects, you can resolve them in any order, as already stated.