Crabbok

#StarWars2019

So today on the Star Wars Show, they asked the question "What Star Wars arrival are you most excited about in 2019?"  Use the hashtag #StarWars2019 and they'll select some to feature on next week's episode.  If alot of us all talk about #Armada and the SSD using that hashtag maybe they'll include it?  Would be a great nod to our game to a HUGE audience!   

I tweeted a picture of the Super Star Destroyer with #StarWars2019 and #Armada.   How many can we get?

Yeah any twitter post I believe.  I'll admit I'm not 100% saavy enough to know if hashtags works the same for all social media, so if for example you used it on Instagram or something I don't know if it would matter.  

I am seeing some folks doing it already though so that's awesome!  

This should be at the top of forum page! Great job Crabbock, and all who participated! Fantasy Flight should be thankful as well (or at least recognize) that the Armada community is vibrant enough to catch the notice of the larger Star Wars community.

Well, I took the bull by the horns and sent a note and a link of the Star Wars Show "Shout out" to FFG Public Relations/Press via the website here. Ya know...just as an FYI. A mention of an upcoming release for a FF Game by a channel with 2 million subscribers is worth them noticing, I would think.

Edited by RobertK

20 hours ago, RobertK said:

Well, I took the bull by the horns and sent a note and a link of the Star Wars Show "Shout out" to FFG Public Relations/Press via the website here. Ya know...just as an FYI. A mention of an upcoming release for a FF Game by a channel with 2 million subscribers is worth them noticing, I would think.

That or a Cease and Desist order :P