manoftomorrow010

On the Hunt - Sabine Wren and Bossk!

11 minutes ago, Imperial Citizen said:

It looks like Bossk is only 85 points! With that price he can easily fit in many different lists. 

Remember when everyone thought Chewie was only 80 points and he was really 110?  Yeah, wanna bet Bossk is 115?  I doubt he would have Enrage, Expert Climber, Unhindered, AND Regenerate and start off 25 points cheaper than Chewie.

Edited by NeonWolf
math is hard....

Just now, NeonWolf said:

Remember when everyone thought Chewie was only 80 points and he was really 110?  Yeah, wanna bet Bossk is 115?  I doubt he would have Enrage, Expert Climber, Unhindered, AND Regenerate and start off 15 points cheaper than Chewie.

You’re probably right. However, if Bossk stays 85 that would be bonkers!

1 minute ago, Imperial Citizen said:

You’re probably right. However, if Bossk stays 85 that would be bonkers!

He’s got to be 115. Minimum.

And I’ll still field him. He looks good even without command cards. We shall see how his other pips go.

34 minutes ago, Jabby said:

I will probably model sabine with the helmet. I hate painting faces. She will probably sit on my painting table for ages since I really don’t want to get her armour wrong.

Does the expansion come with both options?

37 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

I thought that operatives only gave orders to themselves, but Sabine’s 3 pip gives orders to 2 Troopers as well.

Also it looks like the art for the second upgrade card for Sabine is of her vambrace grappling line. 

Also the third card looks like her personal shield. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Small_portable_shield

Fett could only order himself. Chewie could order himself plus one of the original three. It all depends on the individual cards.

I think that 3 pip card of Sabine is leading us into a Mandalorian Rebel special forces squad.

2 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Fett could only order himself. Chewie could order himself plus one of the original three. It all depends on the individual cards.

I think that 3 pip card of Sabine is leading us into a Mandalorian Rebel special forces squad.

So, based on card art, we have Jump Mandalorian Tauntauns confirmed!!!!!

27 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

He’s got to be 115. Minimum.

And I’ll still field him. He looks good even without command cards. We shall see how his other pips go.

I think he might be 95. He does only have a surgeless white defense die. Even with Regenerate seems like he can die fast.

4 minutes ago, TallGiraffe said:

I think he might be 95. He does only have a surgeless white defense die. Even with Regenerate seems like he can die fast.

Again, Chewie has surgeless white defense dice and no Regenerate. Why would Bossk be cheaper than Chewie?

11 minutes ago, TallGiraffe said:

That’s true, however I’m looking at Chewie as the best analogue we have. Chewie only has 2 more hit points, but no regen. Same defense dice.

I could see them thinking Bossk is worth 115, 5 over Chewie. Especially depending on what’s on those command cards we haven’t seen.

Just now, Lemmiwinks86 said:

Bossk will be the first bipolar unit for Legion. He receives 3 wounds and gets enraged. Then he regenerates 1 wound so he's no more enraged, all peace and love. New wounds and enraged again...
I don't know if I'll be confortable playing with someone with such changes in mood 😁

These are white dice we're talking about, let's not go crazy and assume they'll roll paint or anything

Looks like FFG is popping the cork on characters then. With Rebels the cartoon, possibly all the bounty hunters (even 4-LOM?!), and then any remaining OT characters who had a speaking line that FFG wants to use, the game could get much more character focused and cinematic. Which is what I thought it would be originally.

39 minutes ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

Bossk will be the first bipolar unit for Legion. He receives 3 wounds and gets enraged. Then he regenerates 1 wound so he's no more enraged, all peace and love. New wounds and enraged again...
I don't know if I'll be confortable playing with someone with such changes in mood 😁

Nah, he might regen 1-2 health all game. Tops.

Never enough to get over that threshold.

1 minute ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

He actually can set a charge it seems.   This MAY be a gear upgrade OR a command card.

It is a Dioxis Charge - a poison used by the CIS, or more specifically, what was used to try and poison Obi-wan and Qui-gon

It only shows 1 token, so unless there's more in the pack not shown, it's probably a command card.