manoftomorrow010

On the Hunt - Sabine Wren and Bossk!

Oh wow....

Both look great. I am really digging the multiple sculpt options for them.

I think with all the new stuff in the pipe for Empire, my thinking of a second faction is on hold.... Bossk is going to be lots of fun to paint and field, plus there’s the other Rogue One content.

Sabine looks an awful lot like rebel Fett. Not a bad thing just an observation. She’ll probably be bonkers with the synergy.

And now the Jyn thread people can confirm the Jyn-Leia-Sabine list is a thing.

Just now, ScummyRebel said:

Oh wow....

I think with all the new stuff in the pipe for Empire, my thinking of a second faction is on hold.... Bossk is going to be lots of fun to paint and field, plus there’s the other Rogue One content.

Sabine looks an awful lot like rebel Fett. Not a bad thing just an observation. She’ll probably be bonkers with the synergy.

She's more like Rebel Fett with a light saber....

9 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Oh wow....

I like them providing options, but to me I'm already kind of dreading swapping them out and being at risk of losing arms lol have to put them in the same baggie as the AT-RT weapons haha I would have to play with whatever is equipped, so if Sabine has her darksaber equipped, I'll have to have that on her sculpt.

Also, new upgrade card on Bossk: Endurance (At the end of your activation, you may remove 1 suppression token) is quite nice.

Edited by manoftomorrow010

1 minute ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I like them providing options, but to me I'm already kind of dreading swapping them out and being at risk of losing arms lol have to put them in the same baggie as the AT-RT weapons haha I would have to play with whatever is equipped, so if Sabine has her darksaber equipped, I'll have to have that on her sculpt.

Also, new upgrade card on Bossk: Endurance (At the end of your activation, you may remove 1 suppression token" is quite nice.

Or just buy two? I may end up doing that with Bossk. I don’t have Rebels so not a big deal with Sabine so I guess that’s an issue (can’t do only two versions)

Just now, ScummyRebel said:

Or just buy two? I may end up doing that with Bossk. I don’t have Rebels so not a big deal with Sabine so I guess that’s an issue (can’t do only two versions)

I buy both factions, so probably not gonna buy two lol

There's still time, but I had hoped we'd get a Cassian Andor operative announcement soon. Didn't expect Sabine/Rebels stuff yet.

1 minute ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I buy both factions, so probably not gonna buy two lol

There's still time, but I had hoped we'd get a Cassian Andor operative announcement soon. Didn't expect Sabine/Rebels stuff yet.

I would expect a mandalorian announcement soon.   Mandos for rebels, Super Commandos for empire.

They looks good and powerful, but I can't say I'm actually interested in either.  Was hoping for an actual Imperia to be the Empire's next operative and not another bounty hunter.  Oh well.

The artwork on the Endurance card may be a hint at the release of Tauntauns if we follow the usual logic. (which has been borne out in this case with Bossk) 

19 minutes ago, MasterShake2 said:

...so, definitely some new tokens here FYI

One of Sabine's upgrades looks like is starts with Personal and the artwork looks like the rest of that title may be Shield. Never watched Rebels so I'm not familiar with the character other than the whole Starbird/Phoenix thingy but there is a token in her spread that does look somewhat like a shield. No clue what the Phoenix symbol token could be. Also looks like she has some bomb/mine tokens.

17 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

New grenade; dioxis.

I'm guessing all those yellow tokens with what looks like a biohazard symbol in the center is for this grenade. Since Bossk doesn't have a grenade upgrade slot this must be one of his Command Cards.

Edited by NeonWolf

6 minutes ago, Slugrage said:

There's a Tauntaun artwork on the Endurance Training card on Bossk...

Yes, I noted this as well.  The rebel pictured in the artwork does not seem to be Luke or Han either, so, maybe even more of a hint that we could be seeing a Tauntaun rider eventually?

1 minute ago, MasterShake2 said:

Also new token on Sabine's spread

A couple of new tokens actually.  There is the art work looking token, at least two tokens for the explosive charges she is so good at planting, and then the blue token which appears to be a personal shield (you can partially see the equipment upgrade card for that).

6 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

So... who’s going to mod their Bossk so he is holding an electric  guitar (or better, a Keytar)?

That's a great idea! Love it