From Twitter

There is a new L5R fanzine in town:

City of Remembrance

“City of Remembrance” is a zine about Legends of the Five Rings and the creative works it inspired. Over twenty years these games have captured the imagination of many people around the world; however, despite its success depending on the support of people  of different cultures and backgrounds, the voices that are heard from the fandom tend to be very homogeneous. 

2018 saw L5R return in a way that makes so many of us, previously excluded and silenced, feel included and vindicated; 2019 is looking even better. With our small collaboration we aim to celebrate the many L5R-inspired creators out there and showcase contributions that offer a glimpse of what Rokugan meant to so many of us - and what we look forward to see in the future.

Contributions: We are looking for collaborators willing to contribute the following works: 

• Graphic Art - (Illustration, Sequential Art, 4komas, etc)
  • Prose (fiction, immersion tools, tabletop roleplaying set-pieces)
  • Game Design (adventure outlines, campaign starters, new rules, character options, etc) 

If you’re interested follow the link above.

Just in case I have nothing to do with the zine other than promote it here in case of one of you guys decide to participate.

I follow closely @Avatar111‘s House rules (and planning to implement some of his updates), and have enjoyed the Fan Stories and the Hombrew section. Now being said that, I believe that there’s a lot of talent and potential here that could make it to the zine.