Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xanman

Mad

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Xanman said:

I'm mad that ever since I heard that a second season was coming out I started working on some new characters and factions . Then just 5 minutes ago I found out they don't take any suggestions.

Do you mean that you found out about the next expansions they are working on and then found out that they can't take solicitations for designing cards?

This can be common in games with protected intellectual properties. Anything that you submit is yours until you sign something stating that they retain all rights to any designs you submit.

Basically, if they didn't ask directly for submissions, they tend to avoid looking at outside productions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

Sorry they didn't take your ideas. They took mine.

It was supposed to be a secret for a little longer, but what the heck. Look for my counterpart to House Untamed, "House Tamed" next Fall (2019)!

Me too.  Next set will introduce my new factions: "Dat" and "De Other"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

Sorry they didn't take your ideas. They took mine.

It was supposed to be a secret for a little longer, but what the heck. Look for my counterpart to House Untamed, "House Tamed" next Fall (2019)!

 

56 minutes ago, noxeor said:

Me too.  Next set will introduce my new factions: "Dat" and "De Other"

Did you all see my work on the Ethos and Pathos factions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 10:08 PM, TheSpitfired said:

Sorry they didn't take your ideas. They took mine.

It was supposed to be a secret for a little longer, but what the heck. Look for my counterpart to House Untamed, "House Tamed" next Fall (2019)!

House Tamed... does that mean there are PUPPIES....??!!  My new favorite non-house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Krashwire said:

We could have House Taxidermy and have dead puppies!

♪Dead puppies, dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun

They don't come when you call
They don't chase squirrels at all
Dead puppies aren't much fun

My puppy died late last fall
He's still rotting in the hall
Dead puppies aren't much fun, no, no, no

Mom says puppy's days are through
She's going to throw him in the stew
Dead puppies aren't much fun

Dead puppies, dead, dead, dead, dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun

Come on everybody out there, sing along, okay?

Dead, dead, dead, dead, puppies, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead dead dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun

One more time for Roman Hruska!

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun♪

—Dead Puppies, by Ogden Edsl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MediatorJ said:

House Tamed... does that mean there are PUPPIES....??!!  My new favorite non-house!

My mind did think on this more than it should have, and yes. There would be puppies. All domesticated and house tamed animals are welcome to House Tamed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, TheSpitfired said:

My mind did think on this more than it should have, and yes. There would be puppies. All domesticated and house tamed animals are welcome to House Tamed.

Caesar_Portrait.png

Ceaser. Knight, Puppy Action: Ready two friendly creatures. You may use those creatures this turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Caesar_Portrait.png

Ceaser. Knight, Puppy Action: Ready two friendly creatures. You may use those creatures this turn.

He's the goodest boy. FFG should absolutely contact Chucklefish for a Wargroove/Keyforge crossover. :) 

EDIT: You've really started me on a giggling spree with this. Even thinking about how in Wargroove the soldiers next to Caesar pet him before they attack. I wouldn't give him the puppy keyword, he's a full grown dog.

In my head cannon Caesar is the leader of House Tamed.

Edited by TheSpitfired
adding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheSpitfired said:

He's the goodest boy. FFG should absolutely contact Chucklefish for a Wargroove/Keyforge crossover. :) 

EDIT: You've really started me on a giggling spree with this. Even thinking about how in Wargroove the soldiers next to Caesar pet him before they attack. I wouldn't give him the puppy keyword, he's a full grown dog.

In my head cannon Caesar is the leader of House Tamed.

I could legit see the different factions of Wargroove used as an alternate set of houses for a Keyforge spinoff. Not quite the same as isn't multiple factions works in Wargroove missions but close enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×