wurms

Its Here: Lanbo

Full modded 4 dice turret that you cant dodge.

The discounts on Lando and Leebo and Luke = 26pts. Basically buy Luke for 4pts before the point changes happened.

Lando Calrissian (80)
Nien Nunb (5)

“Leebo” (88)
Luke Skywalker (26)

Total: 199

Leebo gets defense calcs until he fires. I5 barrel if he needs it. Doesnt care where his arc his until engagement phase.

Am I crazy, or is this as scary as it looks? 

I have a feeling that, for Leebo to be worth it, he'll need both his calculate and (at least early on) a target lock.  Nuke someone down, then you can start his fleeing with unlimited calculate tokens and a giant turret gun.  My first thought is something like Swarm Tactics Fenn Rau and Torpedo Dutch Vander with Leebo.

Lando can kinda make a lock happen for Leebo, but it comes at the cost of Lando only having single mods.  A worthwhile trade almost surely, but there is that low-dice feeling in this list.

I feel like the list isn't trash or anything.  It's just a meta call.  If the metagame is low ship count arc dodgers, having Leebo with Luke and Lando support might be solid.  Crush the spirits of 3x Aethersprite players excited to fly Jedi, but anything with 4 ships is almost surely a hard slog.

Yeah ... As a long time Rebel turret player who has already put Dash+Luke Gunner on the table and Han/Luke Gunner, I can vouch for how difficult it is to land consistent wins with Large Base turrets right now. 

Han Falcon might be the most viable turret besides Ventress, and ever her force hasn't proven it's worth at an event yet. 

I think it's gonna take a bit more to put large base turrets back in the running. 

50 minutes ago, Bucknife said:

Yeah ... As a long time Rebel turret player who has already put Dash+Luke Gunner on the table and Han/Luke Gunner, I can vouch for how difficult it is to land consistent wins with Large Base turrets right now. 

Han Falcon might be the most viable turret besides Ventress, and ever her force hasn't proven it's worth at an event yet. 

I think it's gonna take a bit more to put large base turrets back in the running. 

Agreed. Points will need to continue to change until a large base is roughly a third of your points. They just don’t have all of their old degenerative tricks like before. 

But.... moving in the right direction. I personally think Luke isn’t worth more than 15 points. 

Nice... I am tempted to fly Leebo this thursday. My list is incredibly boring and is:

Leebo

Blue squad x-wing

Grey squad Y wing with ion turret

Grey squad Y wing with ion turret

Works out to be 199 points..    im not sure how I feel about it  but leebo and yt-2400 in general just seems a bit rubbish.

OK, tried out leebo but he is just awful... really can't kick out any kind of damage for the amount of points he is.

If you are rolling 4 dice then you want a focus and not a terrible calculate.   Im deleting the list and shelving the 2400 for a while.

I'm appointing at this: 

HPSCE1

(80) Lando Calrissian
(5) Nien Nunb
(2) Leia Organa
Points 87

(52) Wedge Antilles
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(1) Crack Shot
Points 53

(47) Benthic Two Tubes
(8) Perceptive Copilot