ScumDan

[VIDEO] X-Wing Battlereports

Hi all! I'm starting to record some games of our weekly X-Wing matches at our gaming club. Audio is in German, but you should be able to follow everything via overlay and dicecam (GSP style - props to Dion for the inspiration). Everything is still WIP and overall quality should get better soon. Episode 1 is a Hyperspace game. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by ScumDan

You’re welcome. It’s a lot of fun to play and watch games with non-Meta lists. Hope there will be 2 episodes next week again. One candidate for recording is myself with Han + 5 Mining Guild TIEs. Let’s see how that works out ^^

No, but seriously, I´ll try to keep it diverse. There might be a time in the future (For example before a System Open or Hyperspace Trials) where there might be a week or two where you might see a little more meta-lists because people want to practice against one or two of the meta boogey-men. The good thing about my X-Wing Team is, that most of us try to build their own lists and try to avoid netlisting.

Another Tabletop Simulator match. I recorded two "regular" Battlereports yesterday, which will be released soon. Also check out www.twitch.tv/xwingshg , because this Saturday and Sunday we will be streaming Germany's first Hyperspace Trial with live commentary in English :)