Cubanboy

What is the best Star Wars quote to state when playing X-wing

50 minutes ago, IceManHG said:

"Yub yub commander"

...and then everyone who's never read that book thinks I'm insane; and it's rather difficult to prove them wrong.

EDIT:  But seriously, FFG, still waiting on a Lt. Kettch pilot card for the TIE Interceptor.  I6, with Wedge's ability.

Edited by JJ48

In May when I learned my Scurgg was Scum only now: “This deal is getting worse all the time.”

In June when I learned small ships are now $20: “This deal is getting worse all the time.“

In September when I had to buy everything again: “This deal is getting worse all the time.“

In September when 1/2 my players refused to move to 2.0: “This deal is getting worse all the time.”

A few days ago when the points adjustment came out: “This deal is getting worse all the time.“

1 hour ago, JJ48 said:

...and then everyone who's never read that book thinks I'm insane; and it's rather difficult to prove them wrong.

EDIT:  But seriously, FFG, still waiting on a Lt. Kettch pilot card for the TIE Interceptor.  I6, with Wedge's ability.

We need this. Once Disney has no good scum ships and we need more, we must have a tie interceptor ace pack featuring scum pilots (the alter egos of the Wraiths as Hawkbats) and the interceptors need the sweet paint jobs described in the book.

It was "Good shot, Janson" whenever he rolled a crit that went uncancelled. 

I can't do that anymore ☹️

So now I suppose it's "Scanners locked, getting a signal" whenever Dutch passes a lock to someone. Or "They came from... Behind" whenever Outmaneuver Duchess does bad things to my one agility ships. 

EDIT: now that I think about it, I should probably add "Switch to.. targeting computer" when Dutch actually takes his lock.

And after I played against him last night, I'm thinking "Almost there... almost there..." whenever I get 1 damage on Countdown. 

Edited by GuacCousteau

3 minutes ago, Pooleman said:

A few days ago when the points adjustment came out: “This deal is getting worse all the time.“

You didn't like the new points?!

"Now, Viceroy, we will discuss a new treaty."

When stuck on an obstacle and then bumping so I remain on the obstacle:

"Biggs is right. I'm never gonna get out of here!"

3 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

You didn't like the new points?!

"Now, Viceroy, we will discuss a new treaty."

When stuck on an obstacle and then bumping so I remain on the obstacle:

"Biggs is right. I'm never gonna get out of here!"

I like most of it. 24 point supernatural reflexes on Luke hurts and the overall lack of force abilities is frustrating. 

Also, when my wife tells me last week I can only go out every other Friday for games: “This deal is getting worse all the time. “

Edited by Pooleman

3 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

We need this. Once Disney has no good scum ships and we need more, we must have a tie interceptor ace pack featuring scum pilots (the alter egos of the Wraiths as Hawkbats) and the interceptors need the sweet paint jobs described in the book.

Burning hatred of Scum?

Awesome Hawk-bats repaints?

I'M SO CONFLICTED!