immortalfrieza

You know you're playing Edge of the Empire when...

12 minutes ago, Archlyte said:

I bet they toyed with calling this game Grand Theft Outer Rim

Believe or not my PCs actually bought a ship for once! (of course this was after they stole 2.2 million credits worth of blaster rifles and sold em to a mercenary company because the big idiot of the Dm thought it would fine to let them raid a blast tech factory)

45 minutes ago, Samuel Richard said:

Believe or not my PCs actually bought a ship for once! (of course this was after they stole 2.2 million credits worth of blaster rifles and sold em to a mercenary company because the big idiot of the Dm thought it would fine to let them raid a blast tech factory)

lol! What kind of a ship did they buy? 

1 hour ago, Archlyte said:

lol! What kind of a ship did they buy? 

An X-wing for the pilot with a astromech to boot. Nailed a negotiation check so they got them both in a combo. They were in rebels in a AOR game so they got full use out of it.

4 hours ago, Samuel Richard said:

An X-wing for the pilot with a astromech to boot. Nailed a negotiation check so they got them both in a combo. They were in rebels in a AOR game so they got full use out of it.

2.2 million and all they bought was a lousy X-Wing? Could've bought a small fleet and the crew for them with that.

1 hour ago, immortalfrieza said:

2.2 million and all they bought was a lousy X-Wing? Could've bought a small fleet and the crew for them with that.

I made them "donate" a good 3/4 of it to the rebellion for a automatic increase in CR. They also did a extensive upgrade for the entire crew and rehauled their new (stolen) Sentinel with legit IDs and mods. They saved a good 200,000 for a rainy day.

22 hours ago, Samuel Richard said:

I made them "donate" a good 3/4 of it to the rebellion for a automatic increase in CR. They also did a extensive upgrade for the entire crew and rehauled their new (stolen) Sentinel with legit IDs and mods. They saved a good 200,000 for a rainy day.

In short, no, they got a lot of other stuff, plus an X-Wing, for their 2.2M.