Jump to content
Pooleman

Rebel Specialist replacement parts

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

i purchased 3 rebel specialists. I expansion was missing the head of the medical droid and the left arm of the officer. The FFG replacement support page does not list the rebel or imperial specialists as a selectable option to request a parts replacement. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to solve it?

 

VDTtrqq.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

I would just email them directly and explain the problem and include pics and proof of purchase.  They are usually really good about replacing stuff promptly.  I'm sure the specialists are so new that they have not added them to the list.

Every exchange I’ve had with them has been 100% great. Excellent customer service. But recently they seem to be having issues. I emailed them on Sunday, got a reply back yesterday saying they were busy. I called today and only got answering services, no actual people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Pooleman said:

Every exchange I’ve had with them has been 100% great. Excellent customer service. But recently they seem to be having issues. I emailed them on Sunday, got a reply back yesterday saying they were busy. I called today and only got answering services, no actual people. 

Not surprising. The Midwest is getting hit hard with subzero temperatures. Some businesses have closed down today. 

Not my work, of course. I got to walk into work from the parking lot this morning - wind chill of -48. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, FSD said:

Not surprising. The Midwest is getting hit hard with subzero temperatures. Some businesses have closed down today. 

Not my work, of course. I got to walk into work from the parking lot this morning - wind chill of -48. 🙄

It’s coming here next (New England). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Docgimmethenews said:

That is what Skull Forge is for!!!

 

If they had just the head or a similar figure to the comms figure, i would've already ordered. This way i have 2 of everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Geressen said:

pick another legion product and include pictures and explain the situation and they will prolly hndle it fine.

 

worked for me in star wars armada before.

I can’t get a response from them. I’ve sent many emails and left several messages. No reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pooleman said:

I can’t get a response from them. I’ve sent many emails and left several messages. No reply. 

Give them a little time. There's probably only one guy that answers those emails and they may be snowed out of work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, buckero0 said:

Give them a little time. There's probably only one guy that answers those emails and they may be snowed out of work. 

It’s been since December 27. I have no choice but to wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

The specialist expansions weren’t released until like two weeks ago...how’d you get them in December?

There was another issue I have yet to get a response on. It’s very strange. Generally they are right on top of things. Now, silence. And I often submit positive praise and thanks you letters, no complaints really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got around to basing my Imperial and Rebel Specialists only to find that each box was missing a miniature.  I was missing the female Imperial officer and the R5 unit from the rebels box.

I'm going to request a replacement for at least one of them, but I don't think they'd believe me if I requested two at one time.  I'm very frustrated, but I should have checked the boxes sooner.  :(

I've never seen them drop the ball like this, because they've always been great on getting all of the parts included (and I've bought tons of stuff from FFG).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jeditemple said:

Finally got around to basing my Imperial and Rebel Specialists only to find that each box was missing a miniature.  I was missing the female Imperial officer and the R5 unit from the rebels box.

I'm going to request a replacement for at least one of them, but I don't think they'd believe me if I requested two at one time.  I'm very frustrated, but I should have checked the boxes sooner.  :(

I've never seen them drop the ball like this, because they've always been great on getting all of the parts included (and I've bought tons of stuff from FFG).

They might, especially if you haven't made a habit of submitting requests. Accidents happen, and you're requesting miniatures from different boxes. It's your call on how you want to handle it obviously, but I think you should submit a request for both miniatures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jeditemple said:

Finally got around to basing my Imperial and Rebel Specialists only to find that each box was missing a miniature.  I was missing the female Imperial officer and the R5 unit from the rebels box.

I'm going to request a replacement for at least one of them, but I don't think they'd believe me if I requested two at one time.  I'm very frustrated, but I should have checked the boxes sooner.  :(

I've never seen them drop the ball like this, because they've always been great on getting all of the parts included (and I've bought tons of stuff from FFG).

They really shouldn't have an issue. Usually their only request is photos along with proof of purchase. I had purchased 3 core sets and had missing parts for the AT-RT in all 3, Speeder bike parts in 2 and a pair of miniatures. I did everything on one request.

Just include a thorough explanation of what you need along with photos. I have submitted a few requests (at least 5) over the years between Imperial Assault, X-Wing and Legion and have never had a hard time getting replacements. Bubbles in the molds of miniatures from the Jabbas Realm expansions were my biggest issue. They contacted me needing more info about that once but have always taken care of any problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...