Scum4Life

YASB 2.0 is updated already

Out of curiosity, does the developer update everything by hand, or automate it?  As long as you could recognize the upgrade icons, you could probably have a program that just loaded the PDFs and updated the database/spreadsheet/whatever all on its own.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:44 PM, JJ48 said:

Out of curiosity, does the developer update everything by hand, or automate it?  As long as you could recognize the upgrade icons, you could probably have a program that just loaded the PDFs and updated the database/spreadsheet/whatever all on its own.

I did it by hand. The whole process is not that long, the frequency isnt that often to justify a script, and since they might sometimes add new types of stuff, not flexible enough. 

8 minutes ago, raithos said:

I did it by hand. The whole process is not that long, the frequency isnt that often to justify a script, and since they might sometimes add new types of stuff, not flexible enough. 

Thank you for the work that you do!

14 minutes ago, raithos said:

What left me flabbergasted was the speed of the update.  If we compare your update time and the update time that FFG's dev team put down, I'm willing to bet that you won, hands down :)

5 hours ago, raithos said:

If you really want to show your appreciation come say hi to me at the Toronto system open in Feb. ;)

I said hi not long ago. You hated my list. Still really appreciate the effort, YASB2.0 really is the standard.

11 hours ago, raithos said:

Great job, keep it up!