Sign in to follow this  
BlackHalo2

TIE Aggressor didn't get points reduction

19 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

And them using Advanced Sensors or Collision Detector wouldn't be over the top in capability either.

Certainly not, personally I wouldn't put either of those on the Aggressor because they are way too expensive to put on such a sluggish and fragile platform.

Edited by HolySorcerer

4 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

Certainly not, personally I wouldn't put either of those on the Aggressor because they are way too expensive to put on such a fragile platform.

Why is a 5 health, 2 Agi ship always considered fragile? Its the same fragility as the Moldy Crow and Sheathipede, and just a hair off the X-Wing and Khiraxz.  I've never heard the word fragile thrown around for any of them...

And it's not just you, I've heard that opinion in multiple places...

10 minutes ago, Stinger07 said:

Why is a 5 health, 2 Agi ship always considered fragile? Its the same fragility as the Moldy Crow and Sheathipede, and just a hair off the X-Wing and Khiraxz.  I've never heard the word fragile thrown around for any of them...

Having had multiple Kihraxzs and X-wings one-shotted from under me in 1st ed, I regard them as fragile too!

And there's a lot of carry-over of opinions from 1st ed still... Nowadays, they should need 2 shots for them to die! 🤣

11 minutes ago, Stinger07 said:

Funny thing especially since whenever you evade odds are you get 2 successes.

Compared to the y wing that gets a successful evade once per two attacks.

In a joust the aggressor is squishier, but if you only allow 2 enemy ships to shoot at it, it should survive longer than a Y because of its agility and using evade whenever a lot of pain is coming it’s way.