clontroper5

Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

The opposition has played its card night.

My Main Suspicions is cast with my vote Ovi He currently threatens One of our own  - I do not know his intentions hopefully they are misguided

After that i must Take my time And Ponder the remaining members and will get back to you shortly my fellow gentleman 

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I am not fishing your team. Gink voted Matt, then visited him. I don't know Matt's alignment, nor yours, but I was wondering if maybe you felt that the situation had changed and more clarity had been given to it after the night's events.

See below, plus Gink's vote on Matt.

I thought that maybe somebody had some insight into the change in behavior of both Gink (from voting to confiding) and Matt.

For me, I think the reaction to my vote and question have revealed quite a bit.

Lol, I didn't read that as a night action by Gink.

I have some thoughts, but I’m legitmately unsure where to go with them, or if its even the correct choice to share.

I’m pretty sure I have two players pegged as teammates. But which team? Is it my team? If it is, I don’t want anyone else to know. If its not, I want everyone else to know. So I’m sort of waiting to catch a reveal there.

LP actually pegged one of my theories on Matt.

6 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I want to hear from Constantine Valdor and Caldias, but I think I have two opposition party players pegged.

Which are them?

I didn't miss the Matt-Ghost one but I'm puzzled with the other one.

I am also thinking on how to approach a couple of teammates. If they're my team I would like to let them alive but not knowing the thing is 2 against me vs one with me...

I dunno, Matt, that really looks pragmatic.

9 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

The thing is mine was pure joke-vote, but now I am really wondering if I should hunt a dove...

Let me check possible alignment. Who knows? Maybe you're my team too.

There has been much discourse created already by this vote

I would suggest looking for one in another tree, A tree that has not dropped its leaves yet

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

Have some guts Lad. Say it with your chest, not someone else's  

No. Dissemination of information may not be the best course for my team. Further, I could be missing variables that would hurt my team. I will wait until I hear from people who’ve said nothing to see if they provide anything that changes the equation. There’s still plenty of time in the day.