clontroper5

Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

55 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Admittedly, today is remarkably slow. Still, at least somebody showed up.

Given Gink's interaction with Matt, would you be willing to vote him? Has the revelation of Ebon's and Gink's roles caused your perspective to change at all?

Why? Should it? Or are you just fishing my team hoping me to align with one of them?

Gink was right about the needs to vote. Ebon role or alignment was not going to change that, neither Gink's. If I regret the choice or not is something I will gladly share with you only after you reveal your own alignment.

38 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

I trust the ghost, idk why the gentalmen throws shade at me when he Carries no shadow 

When I ever threw shade on you? Poor excuse to vote me I think.

6 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

When I ever threw shade on you? Poor excuse to vote me I think.

You did not that was in reference to gnips.

I voted you because I believe in the judgment of the ghosts vote on you 

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Admittedly, today is remarkably slow. Still, at least somebody showed up.

Given Gink's interaction with Matt, would you be willing to vote him? Has the revelation of Ebon's and Gink's roles caused your perspective to change at all?

Can you point me to what interaction you are talking about, and what you took from it?

1 hour ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Why? Should it? Or are you just fishing my team hoping me to align with one of them?

Gink was right about the needs to vote. Ebon role or alignment was not going to change that, neither Gink's. If I regret the choice or not is something I will gladly share with you only after you reveal your own alignment.

I am not fishing your team. Gink voted Matt, then visited him. I don't know Matt's alignment, nor yours, but I was wondering if maybe you felt that the situation had changed and more clarity had been given to it after the night's events.

22 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Can you point me to what interaction you are talking about, and what you took from it?

See below, plus Gink's vote on Matt.

18 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

Also i did not know Ginkapo as much until last night oddly enough. When he swung by my offices late last night trying to wip my vote per say, on some issues affecting our citizens and i came to admire the man.  

I thought that maybe somebody had some insight into the change in behavior of both Gink (from voting to confiding) and Matt.

For me, I think the reaction to my vote and question have revealed quite a bit.

19 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

Are you calling my tears fake?

i have been apart of this Governing body for some time and have come to admire how Much the Late Speaker of the Rancors could truly keep speaking.

Also i did not know Ginkapo as much until last night oddly enough. When he swung by my offices late last night trying to wip my vote per say, on some issues affecting our citizens and i came to admire the man. 

SO I SAY, MY TEARS ARE REAL 

Honourable members, I rise with words of concern about the Rt. Hon. Member for Allegatorial H20. 

Firstly, as a mere rank and file member, a foot slogger fit to only canvass, leaflet and button distribute why would @Matt3412 take whipped vote instructions from @Ginkapo?

Secondly, I suspect his equal sorrow for the losses by “BOTH SIDES” as Main Stream Media is wont to say, can only be explained if he is not of either party. 

Gentlesentients - I present to you - with a logic as impeccable as MygExit itself - a motion to cast out the THIRD PARTY presence from our midst!

Surely we have all had enough of the Butterfly Ballot’d Pat Buchanan’s, the WI-pain inducing Jill Stein’s, the FL-falllout Ralph Nader’s?!

11 of us gathered here as Senators. We were assured by the Senate Parliamentarian that our party numbers were equal. That means five of us a piece. So someone plots against us - and defies our good Parliamentarian’s previous Word Of Honour that there will be Not Night Kills.

I submit to you that that person is Matt! And so I  ##vote @Matt3412 so that our chamber might return to the civilized hyper-partisanship of olde. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

Honourable members, I rise with words of concern about the Rt. Hon. Member for Allegatorial H20. 

Firstly, as a mere rank and file member, a foot slogger fit to only canvass, leaflet and button distribute why would @Matt3412 take whipped vote instructions from @Ginkapo?

Secondly, I suspect his equal sorrow for the losses by “BOTH SIDES” as Main Stream Media is wont to say, can only be explained if he is not of either party. 

Gentlesentients - I present to you - with a logic as impeccable as MygExit itself - a motion to cast out the THIRD PARTY presence from our midst!

Surely we have all had enough of the Butterfly Ballot’d Pat Buchanan’s, the WI-pain inducing Jill Stein’s, the FL-falllout Ralph Nader’s?!

11 of us gathered here as Senators. We were assured by the Senate Parliamentarian that our party numbers were equal. That means five of us a piece. So someone plots against us - and defies our good Parliamentarian’s previous Word Of Honour that there will be Not Night Kills.

I submit to you that that person is Matt! And so I  ##vote @Matt3412 so that our chamber might return to the civilized hyper-partisanship of olde. 

LP i have watched your Discourse in this camber closely,  i Plead with Affirmation i am of your Creed Do not let our party lose another 

8 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

LP i have watched your Discourse in this camber closely,  i Plead with Affirmation i am of your Creed Do not let our party lose another 

Mayhaps I will consider revoting. But words are wind sir! So demonstrate your loyalty to our most glorious MygExit cause by being so kind as to proffer your top two choices for Members of the Opposition please?