clontroper5

Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

6 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

Hammer! The night begins now. I am very tired so nothing interesting yet, expect more soon!

Soon- adverb; without undue time lapse

Ex: The sound of the thunder followed soon after the lightning

alternatively, as used by Blizzard and Clontrooper

Soon- gibberish; Time is an abstract concept and no point in time is relative to any other

Ex: We’ll be fixing Vanish soon

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

Soon- adverb; without undue time lapse

Ex: The sound of the thunder followed soon after the lightning

alternatively, as used by Blizzard and Clontrooper

Soon- gibberish; Time is an abstract concept and no point in time is relative to any other

Ex: We’ll be fixing Vanish soon

Apologies you guys hammered at 3:00 am my time, I happened to have gotten up to use the bathroom and noticed it k!

Also No Posting after Hammer!

After much Bickoring and Arguing about the Merits of @Ginkapo's proposed Wall the Court comes to the conclusion that @EbonHawk should be "Expelled" from the body. He is promptly dropped into a Pit where he is Ironically devoured by a Rancor.

@EbonHawk was the Radical Rancor's party Leader. 

After searching his quarters you find a message reading thusly, 

"Rancor Party Speaker: you have been appointed Leader of the Radical Rancor party and as such you intend to ensure your Victory! The pesky Dewbacks cannot hope to stand in your way!

Ability: Every night you may Target one player to Reveal the alignment and role of that player"

The night is Live and Will continue for 24 hours or until all night actions have been processed

59 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

After much Bickoring and Arguing about the Merits of @Ginkapo's proposed Wall the Court comes to the conclusion that @EbonHawk should be "Expelled" from the body. He is promptly dropped into a Pit where he is Ironically devoured by a Rancor.

@EbonHawk was the Radical Rancor's party Leader. 

After searching his quarters you find a message reading thusly, 

"Rancor Party Speaker: you have been appointed Leader of the Radical Rancor party and as such you intend to ensure your Victory! The pesky Dewbacks cannot hope to stand in your way!

Ability: Every night you may Target one player to Reveal the alignment and role of that player"

The night is Live and Will continue for 24 hours or until all night actions have been processed

ha

You fie into the Senate chamber Eager for the 2nd Day of Debate, the Spokesmen Raises on his platform again.

Photo

Fine Senators and Representatives, we welcome your return today, unfortunately we must announce the Absence of Representative @Ginkapo he appears to have had an Accident in his Quarters involving Electricity...

But in spite of this We are making Excellent Headway for the improvement of Mygeeto, let the Discussion Resume! 

@Ginkapo has been killed, he was a Dewback Party Member. he was a Dewback Campaigner: "Everybody knows nothing swings votes more then the Good old Campaign button! And you intend to Pass out All of the buttons necessary to ensure  Dastardly Dewbacks victory.

Ability: Every night you may visit and reveal your Party alignment to one other player"

Day 2 is now Live and will last 24 hours:

@Matt3412:(L-5) 

@Caldias:(L-5)

@Constantine Valdor:(L-5)

@The Jabbawookie:(L-5)

@GhostofNobodyInParticular:(L-5)

@PodRacer:(L-5)

@Lord Preyer:(L-5)

@Madaghmire :(L-5)

@ovinomanc3r:(L-5)

No vote:(L-5)

Edited by clontroper5

53 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

Another senator lost...

I propose a moment of silence on the Floor to remember our fellow senators the senior statesmen Ebon and  our ever youthful and energetic Ginkapo

Why a sad reaction from you to both of their deaths? Surely, only one of them really bothered you? Did you really take them both so hard?

4 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Why a sad reaction from you to both of their deaths? Surely, only one of them really bothered you? Did you really take them both so hard?

Sir Madaghmire i do not wish death upon anyone 

So Un Civilized 

1 minute ago, PodRacer said:

Crocodile tears... 

Are you calling my tears fake?

i have been apart of this Governing body for some time and have come to admire how Much the Late Speaker of the Rancors could truly keep speaking.

Also i did not know Ginkapo as much until last night oddly enough. When he swung by my offices late last night trying to wip my vote per say, on some issues affecting our citizens and i came to admire the man. 

SO I SAY, MY TEARS ARE REAL