JJH_BATMAN

They're up!!!

9 minutes ago, Gallanteer said:

Han gunner - whats the point. Even as a Rebel player - glad Han, Dash and Roark is dead - a boring one trick pony. But, is there any point to ever include Han Gunner at all now?

you can initiative kill stuff, and it still allows you to shoot twice so long as it's two different arcs (two sides of bowtie turret, or front arc + single turret)

65-70% of my lists all shot up in cost. One went up 31 freaking points. I see many reductions in other factions..... REBEL BIAS!!!

well, it will make squad building feel new again. so that's fun! looking forward to putting some new combos on the table.

Most of the changes were ok.  I just think they went way overboard on a few things, the worst offenders to me being Supernatural Reflexes and Boba Fett.  SR is basically useless now and Boba was fine, it just needed its titles and some upgrades adjusted.  It feels like every list I like to play got massively shafted and my opponents factions got massive buffs.

6 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Oh **** I completely forgot the Ghost didn’t have a Sensor slot for a hot minute there.

Its back ❤️

🤨 … I find myself glad Advanced Sensors got more expensive while simultaneously dreading the 5-3 modded close range double tap that can now be laid down by a certain setup... This is going to be interesting.

6 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

While that's a valid point, should the Phantom really have been the Empire's only small base crew carrier? It just doesn't feel right for its role as a ship within XMG to be bringing support options. And no one used the crew slot as a support, it was only ever one of two choices to directly buff the Phantom's own attacks.

Sloane Phantoms were a thing - and are now an ex-thing. Fifth Brother getting cheaper is the one thing that gunner slot is good for, giving one a respectably cheap force charge.

6 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

But he got 5 points cheaper, and Afterburners got 2 points cheaper. 

I think Vader got more usable, actually. 

Hate seems like the best option now to give him some Force regen to protect against focus fire. We also don't know what Brilliant Evasion will cost yet. It might make up for the Advanced's lack of an evade. 

And fire control got cheaper , too. I agree supernatural reflexes vader is ridiculously priced now, but "just" a generic Vader is a lot more affordable.

I haven't played many 2.0 games yet, so I can only really comment on changes that affected the scum list I've played the most.

Quad Jumper Price Increase
- Slightly sad because they are really fun, and I might not run them anymore now, at least in the list I've been running, but it was needed I'll agree on.

Marauder Title Price Increase
- I knew this was probably coming too, and yea maybe it was a bit too good for 3 points by 2.0 standards.  But 6 points seems kinda high considering it's only one reroll and only on the rear arc.  That only gives it a few times of use a game on average, so for 6 points I can't really justify using it anymore.

Homing Missile Price Increase
- This one I'm pretty surprised at.  I'm guessing it was the most used missile because it was the cheapest, as well as the fact that the other missile options aren't the greatest.  So now you have to think more about which one to take if you do.  I thought they were a great add on for any 2 attack ships with a missile slot, like z-95's especially.  Now I'm probably more likely to take ion pulse for a point cheaper, or clusters for the same price.

Y-Wing Price Decrease (most pilots)
- I'm pretty surprised by this one as well.  I thought y-wings were one of the underrated ships of 2.0 since they got a discount from 1.0.  Now with most pilots getting a point decrease, along with a decrease in many turrets and astros.  I think y-wings might become VERY prevalent.

13 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

Y-Wing Price Decrease (most pilots)
- I'm pretty surprised by this one as well.  I thought y-wings were one of the underrated ships of 2.0 since they got a discount from 1.0.  Now with most pilots getting a point decrease, along with a decrease in many turrets and astros.  I think y-wings might become VERY prevalent.

Drea's Goon's is now a 5 ship list. :)

8 hours ago, Tvboy said:

Am I misssing something or did triple Brobots become a possibility? 

They did, but I think I prefer LanBro Calrissian more:

IG-88A (68)
Jamming Beam (0)
IG-2000 (1)

IG-88B (65)
Jamming Beam (0)
IG-2000 (1)

Lando Calrissian (Scum) (49)
Trick Shot (2)
L3-37 (4)
IG-88D (4)
Lando’s Millennium Falcon (6)

Total: 200

Edited by wurms

Hey guys, I'm happy with all these changes, and with the next ones coming in the future as well: we don't need to buy any new ships and can shuffle our lists twice a year with creativity alone! Fun for free 🙂

The only thing I wish is the info of changes in the point lists (before/after), as already desired by others earlier.

5 minutes ago, It’s One Of Ours said:

That’s an awful lot of hull points to chew through...

40hp behind 1 green? I guess. Quad dorsal Loks was one I flew pre points change, so no gunner, and while it was tanky it wasn't invincible.

Part of me still feels like the Kihraxz still needs some love, maybe a point reduction on modification upgrades, much like it has in V1.0.  Talonbane vs Wedge is not even remotely a fair fight and the basic Maurauder is more expensive than L'ulo (PS5, 2 actions, can get a stress to fire at the same firepower, etc).

Other than that, however, I am very pleased.  Supernatural reflex was bound to happen; it basically introduced a mechanic that was almost on par with pre-nerf V1.0 decloak.  I'm happy that they made it Init based so that it still exists, but gets a lot more costly as you go up.  It opens the doorway for elite play at lower Init values.

41 minutes ago, clanofwolves said:

Someone help me here, TIE Bombers went up in price? Why?

You asking why skill 3 ship with 3 2 5 0 statline and trick shot for 37 points (after adding barrage), and cheap source of rerolls went up in points?

7 minutes ago, dotswarlock said:

Other than that, however, I am very pleased.  Supernatural reflex was bound to happen; it basically introduced a mechanic that was almost on par with pre-nerf V1.0 decloak.  I'm happy that they made it Init based so that it still exists, but gets a lot more costly as you go up.  It opens the doorway for elite play at lower Init values. 

Agreed. I have to wonder about Supernatural Reflexes Inquisitors as it looks interesting for 46 points (48 with FCS) due to a linked focus action and a good dial.

6 minutes ago, gjnido said:

I wonder why Ezra gunner didn't get a point reduction.

He has now 3 times the cost of Veteran Gunner for practically the same effect.

Because no one wants to give hating Kannan extra force