mrstick

ADHD rating on unregistered decks ?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a way to check a decks ADHD rating before it is scanned into the system ? For example , I am interested in buying a 2nd hand deck , but want to know it’s ADHD rating . Is there a way if manually “building” a deck to check a rating ?

On 1/27/2019 at 8:39 AM, mrstick said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a way to check a decks ADHD rating before it is scanned into the system ? For example , I am interested in buying a 2nd hand deck , but want to know it’s ADHD rating . Is there a way if manually “building” a deck to check a rating ?

If you look at the ADHD spreadsheet, there is a tab for "card list." Since the ratings don't take synergies into account, it's just basic card ratings per card. You can, at the very least, use that to build some of the data yourself based on his ratings. I don't know if there's a way to use that to compare against the average that's been built up through decks being analyzed.

That said, you mention it's being bought second hand. Are you certain it's not been scanned already? If you check in the master vault, it's not there?

Yeah it’s not been scanned - just want a quick way to add the numbers up to see if positive in all areas . ( adhd rating for decks in the compendium doesn’t take synergies etc into consideration anyway does it ?)

1 hour ago, mrstick said:

Was hoping for a way I can input the names and it will calculate the scores for me .#lazy

Until the deck is scanned, that information isn't available.  Your options are scan and check or do it manually.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:39 AM, mrstick said:

Hi guys,

Yes, in fact, we just released a feature called "Virtual Decks" on KeyForge Compendium. This allows you to import a deck and analyze it with ADHD, without actually registering the deck in the Master Vault.

Release notes on the feature are here: https://keyforge-compendium.com/news/release-notes-2019-01-29

22 minutes ago, TheRealGadianton said:

Yes, in fact, we just released a feature called "Virtual Decks" on KeyForge Compendium. This allows you to import a deck and analyze it with ADHD, without actually registering the deck in the Master Vault.

Release notes on the feature are here: https://keyforge-compendium.com/news/release-notes-2019-01-29

Perfect - exactly what I was after . Many thanks