Sign in to follow this  
Lem213

Regionals tomorrow, Lotsa Lil' Ships fleet

So the regionals are tomorrow, and I am pretty excited. I just wanted to see what people think of this fleet. The plan is to have a bunch of cheap, fast ships to just sort of zoom up, shoot some ships, and zoom away. The dream would be to just have to many shots wearing down their shields and defense tokens to handle, and to focus down on the objectives or 1 or 2 ships. The nebs will be the main firing support, the Hammerheads are going to drive up and hopefully land some hits before breaking. Squads won't be much of an issue as I have none and every single ship can shoot their anti fighter shots, so again, numbers will weigh them down. Let me know what you think of the list, and any changes you'd make. I've flied a list like this(1 Decked out MC30 and some A-Wings instead of the 2 Nebs), and done pretty good. Worst case scenerio, I have a back up fleet of boring old Raddus bomb in case this fleet is deemed un worthy.

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/view_list.php?token=199749&key=6db7c231367494f5c56740b29c321cf5

and real quick, from what I've seen around here, people do not save many points for their bid, so 5 is pretty good. Depending on their list, first could be good(the double trouble ISD lists could really hurt, so being able to hit first and run away will be nice), but also second and these objectives are also really good(Blockade run and Salvage run were made for this fleet, Cap the VIP could be a bit tricky, but all it takes is 1 corvette to just grab it and run).

If your goal is to slowly drive the Nebs in, you could use quad battery turrets and save some points, and just move them at speed 1.

It's an interesting list.  I would be worried about fighters.  Do you have slicer tools?  Having a flotilla with that equipped could be very helpful.  You could drop one Neb to free up some points.   

I would also take another look at Mon Mothma's ship.  The CR90B wants to get close to use the heavy ion crit.  Do you want her ship taking that risk, even with Lando?  I would consider moving her to a CR90A with Jaina's Light and the either moving Lando there or putting Derlin or some defensive upgrade, or adding some speed with engine techs.  She's pretty key to the whole list.

Yeah, Mothma really doesn’t belong on an offensive CR90B.  Even if your meta doesn’t tend toward high bids, regionals often draw unfamiliar players and deviations from the normal meta, so dropping EWS for a bid is worth considering.  I’d also swap Blockade Run out.  It helps jousting fleets more than MSU in my experience, and doesn’t offer a reliable boost in points for second player (heck, first player Cymoons, ISD-2 or VSD-2s will murder things more easily and earn extra points for it.)  If you take @JolliGreenGiant‘s advice and bring Slicers you could run Most Wanted, or Opening Salvo will pretty reliably give you more than it gives them.  You might also look at DTTs over Spinal Armament, as you are statistically likely to get a blank and fixing it is effectively the same as adding a die.  Three task force titles is better than two; once they pop a Hamerhead the other one is adrift without rerolls.  Or Ordnance Experts work fine and are less finicky than the engineers.  In fact, so are Boarding Troopers to tap out a brace.

Good luck!

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Fixed again, I am gonna keep 6 points for my bid, but I feel this list is pretty good first or second player. Being able to go first means a ship gets to shoot and run before being shot, but second means that I get my fun lil missions. I decided to swap the CR90b for an a, as I feel like having range and at least 2 hits a turn is pretty good(4 if I want to exhaust both evades and I get a double arc). 

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/view_list.php?token=199749&key=fe857319eeeb234cc24e21f0a303aba2

8 hours ago, Lem213 said:

(4 if I want to exhaust both evades and I get a double arc)

But that's not possible anymore. Be careful with the facevalue of cardtexts in online builders. TRCs have been changed to exhaust on use a while ago in the FAQ.

16 hours ago, R4Pi3R said:

But that's not possible anymore. Be careful with the facevalue of cardtexts in online builders. TRCs have been changed to exhaust on use a while ago in the FAQ.

Sadly(or luckily) I wasn't able to make it(and accidentally cheat) as MN weather is just crazy, and we got bogged down in traffic.

That's a bummer =/

I still really like the List though!
Had some mediocre success with my only other Rebel list (Dang you Jimmy!) As expected Opening Salvo wasn't worth it, but that Raddus-RLB-Pelta kicked a damaged ISD2's butt ( well actually the front ) hard enough to wipe it off the board.

But since I'm gonna have to build more rebel stuff in the near future, I kinda snatched your list and reworked it a bit to fit the amount of ships per type I have.

Came up with:

Title: lols, R4PiERstyle
Objectives: Opening Salvo / Capture the VIP / Salvage Run

Ships:

CR90A (44)

• Mon Mothma (30)
  • Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)
  • Jaina's Light (2)
    Total: 83

CR90A (44)

• Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)
    Total: 51