According to the guys who are in Nuremberg right now and have seen german copy of the game, the (hero) minis are about the same size as the Fallout ones.

15 hours ago, garmogoth said:

According to the guys who are in Nuremberg right now and have seen german copy of the game, the (hero) minis are about the same size as the Fallout ones.

What does that mean?  I never saw Fallout miniatures? Are their size like Imperial Assault or Descent?

what about the quality?

Edited by Celonius

Fallout minis are a bit larger than Descent/IA, when we unboxed Fallout, I was quite surprised by the size of the minis. I'll try to make a comparison photo of the miniatures from Fallout and Imperial Assault next week, when I'll be at my friends house, who owns both the games. The quality is about the same, I guess.

You can check the photos of the LotR game in Nuremberg here.

So, I just compared the Fallout and Imperial Assault minis aaaand... they are the same size. I don't know why I thought that the Fallout minis are bigger (maybe because of the Supermutant and guy in Power armor, which are slightly bigger), sorry for the misinformation, guys 😶

figs.jpg

Edited by garmogoth
Added picture

On 2/11/2019 at 2:41 AM, TurboCooler said:

Hopefully the figures are good quality otherwise I plan to proxy at least the heroes.

Judging from the photos, I'm really not crazy about them..