Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What are those things that hold the dials onto the command tools called?

Recommended Posts

Yeah, I'm going to be embarrassed when someone tells me, because I know that I know what they're called, but for the life of me, I can't bring it to mind right now.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...