Sign in to follow this  
Liono58

Legend of Five Rings Minicrate Models

Finished my first model from The Legend of Five Rings mini crate from Privateer Press - Togashi Yokuni, from the Dragon clan. Super thrilled about the FF/PP team up as the two models I have received so far are great! As the Dragon clan live in the mountains of Rokugan I tried to make his base give off the appearance of a mountainside. I think this is the best paintjob I’ve done thus far! Here's hoping to partnership continues and we see a bunch of iconic L5R characters sculpted.

Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 11.55.28 PM.png

I have yet to see many painted ones but I only got mine last Wednesday so I’m hopeful mini crate subscribers just haven’t got to them yet as they are so new. I’ve been posting mine everywhere (unfortunately likely seem conceited) in hopes of attracting new subscribers. I’m only a new recuit to L5R but have been doing a lot of reading on the background and hope these minis keep getting cranked out. Hope to see yours painted!

Edited by Liono58

Yes, the Naga huntress comes with the 1st installment of a VIP 6 months subscription.
And I confirm they are very good quality minis. All metal except the Naga huntress that is in resin.
The 3rd installment of the 1st season should arrive end of next week if I'm correct.