@Shlambate, that can be narrated as the sand being kicked up by the chase blocking your view. 

Corsec Chase:

1. @Edgehawk: speed 1, 3s2a
  2. @Jonas Shaaf: speed 1, 2s3a

Short range between:

1. @Tramp Graphics: speed 1, 1s2a

Engaged range between:

1. Ari: speed 1, 3s1t
  2. Corsec officer: speed 1, 2s2a

I still need to know whether the pilots (@Tramp Graphics, @Edgehawk and @Jonas Shaaf) Are planning to stick together, head down the beach or head back towards the city. I can't give you the next set of checks until I know this. 

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok cool, in that case as you guys have some tricky terrain before reaching the city (dunes etc), the check will be an average piloting with 2 setback. 

So if I intend to accelerate to Speed 2, would it be a Hard check (w/ 2 Setback), or is that already taken into consideration?

Ok, I'm going to be a little cruel with @Edgehawk's despair. @Shlambate as the passenger I'm going to need an average athletics with a setback to see if you can stay on the bike during the chase through the dunes. 

@Edgehawk with your advantage you can ignore penalizing terrain or perform a free manoeuvre (if you want you can also do an average athletics with setback in case @Shlambate fails).  

@Tramp Graphics, your speed goes back down to 1, but the advantage can add a boost to the next check as you've ridden around here before. 

Corsec Chase:

Engaged range between:

Engaged range between:

• Corsec officer: 8/8 HT, 7/8 SS speed 2, 2s 

Ok, @Jonas Shaaf I still need your piloting check as well.  Ari is focusing on Zara, with the other officer currently chasing down Lei. 

With the Corsec pilot being at engaged range with @Tramp Graphics for 2 consecutive rounds he is going to try a manoeuvre to force you to stop. Also you have been unable to make it through the dune this time and will have to try again next turn.

@Jonas Shaaf, if you want you can also use the advantage to remove terrain setback on the next check. Feel free to put the ic up.

Corsec Chase:

Engaged range between:

Engaged range between:

• Corsec officer: 8/8 HT, 7/8 SS speed 2, 2s 

The next check will head into the city itself, the terrain setback will be 1 setback dice this time. @Edgehawk, @Tramp Graphics and @Jonas Shaaf, you can sort your roll for these when ready.