Destiny Points:

• Light: 3
  • Dark: 2
Edited by Rabobankrider

Ok! If your character is complete you can hop into the ic for a bit of rp and interactions. I've set it to give time for the other players to finalise, so feel free to get your characters involved. Also roll a dp for the list,a nd when everyone is ready I'll see who's obligation is up. 

Before I forget, @Tramp Graphics you need to add an obligation to your character. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

On 1/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Ok! If your character is complete you can hop into the ic for a bit of rp and interactions. I've set it to give time for the other players to finalise, so feel free to get your characters involved. Also roll a dp for the list,a nd when everyone is ready I'll see who's obligation is up. 

Before I forget, @Tramp Graphics you need to add an obligation to your character. 

OK. How much?

I've also added a stock Flare-S Swoop, for her bike. 

Here's my Destiny roll:

Destiny: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Edited by Tramp Graphics

I currently have Zara with a Mobquet S-5 "Flashfury" swoop, with enhanced handling and ejection system (5500€ + 4000€ + 400€ = 9900€). I'm happy to remove the handling upgrade, if it seems excessive, or interferes with our ability to purchase other party vehicles.

7 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Ok, just to check, how much money do I have for speeders?

The Flare-S is 6,000, a stock Flash Fury is 5,500 Credits. That would leave us with 108,000 for a ship. IF you go down to Swoops on this list, you'll find a good selection of them, and their prices. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

You don't actually need a ship to start, the first few sessions will probably have you on Corellia. I'd recommend to start with everyone aims for the 8,000 credit spending mark so everyone has an equal chance to get something they like. Or coordinate among yourselves before people start claiming vehicles etc. 

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @player3333902, @Shlambate, @Jonas Shaaf and @TheShard, just need your dp's for the total there. 

@Tramp Graphics and @Jonas Shaaf, you can join when ready

@TheShard, @vandarl, @player3333902, @Shlambate, please try to get the characters sorted for Thursday so everyone can get into the game. 

Rabo, how much Obligation should she have? 

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

I currently have Zara with a Mobquet S-5 "Flashfury" swoop, with enhanced handling and ejection system (5500€ + 4000€ + 400€ = 9900€). I'm happy to remove the handling upgrade, if it seems excessive, or interferes with our ability to purchase other party vehicles.

Changed attachments to maneuvering thrusters (1000 €), ejection (400 €), security (500 €) + swoop (5500 €), for total of: 7400 €.

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

You don't actually need a ship to start, the first few sessions will probably have you on Corellia. I'd recommend to start with everyone aims for the 8,000 credit spending mark so everyone has an equal chance to get something they like. Or coordinate among yourselves before people start claiming vehicles etc. 

Ok sure. The 8000 is just for vehicles right? So if I get the basic flare s, i can soend 2k on mods? Srry Im not v used to vehicles and stuff cse i havnt rlly played games that are vehicle centric.

Just a consideration, but we might want to get the Garage a speeder truck or some such to haul things around and move wrecks. 

On option might be to get a truck, a swoop for each of the racer types, maybe a spare for when they crash or so one can be in the shop being worked on. Then the rest of us could take less pricey bikes or swoops to make up the difference? Just an idea.