dadocollin

First Look: Alphabet Squadron trilogy and Tie Fighter comic

Maybe in some of the re-releases that haven’t come yet for the rebel ships.

I’m wondering if they’ll dip into Star Wars Resistance (haven’t seen it yet). I saw the Resistance figures at Target today.

13 minutes ago, dadocollin said:

Maybe in some of the re-releases that haven’t come yet for the rebel ships.

I’m wondering if they’ll dip into Star Wars Resistance (haven’t seen it yet). I saw the Resistance figures at Target today.

Highly recommend Resistance! Probably the best start to any SW TV series yet, and it’s looks like the rest of the season is going to pick up the pace even faster. Hoping to see Kaz and the rest in X-Wing sooner rather than later. 

4 hours ago, WAC47 said:

Hoping to see Kaz and the rest in X-Wing sooner rather than later. 

I am amazed people like Kaz.  He's basically a human Jar-Jar Binks, just without the accent.  He's constantly flailing and flopping and collapsing and wailing with his noodley arms flapping about in the air as his "bombad luck" makes dozens of close-range blaster shots miss him.  He's literally dropped an engine he's been working on into the ocean... twice.  And whenever he's in the "market" he's always bumping into people and making them spill their food or goods everywhere.

Like, dude is legit Jar-Jar.

2 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

I am amazed people like Kaz.  He's basically a human Jar-Jar Binks, just without the accent.  He's constantly flailing and flopping and collapsing and wailing with his noodley arms flapping about in the air as his "bombad luck" makes dozens of close-range blaster shots miss him.  He's literally dropped an engine he's been working on into the ocean... twice.  And whenever he's in the "market" he's always bumping into people and making them spill their food or goods everywhere.

I’m secure enough in my adulthood to appreciate silliness, wackiness, and hijinks of all sorts. 

Star Wars is 100% about cultivating a childlike sense of wonder and joy for me so none of this even slightly bothers me. Honestly Kaz’s klutziness is part of what I love about the character. He’s amazing in a cockpit but put him on dry land and he can barely lift parts that Tam easily swings around. 

3 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

They are probably more concerned with the green bean who's actually as annoying as Jar-Jar.

24 minutes ago, Matanui3 said:

They are probably more concerned with the green bean who's actually as annoying as Jar-Jar.

Both are terrible characters.

Really struggling to watch the show.