Arkanta974

Power and Profit - Preview the Separatist Alliance Upgrade Cards

7 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

There could be an as yet un-revealed upgrade that can cause an ARC to get a strain token. It could also be included the same way stress tokens and the like get put in expansions. 

(We established above that Devoted does indeed give a Strain đź‘Ť)

7 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

Nice to see some Grievous boosts! But also my Ghost laughs at the strain tokens!

Ooo good call, my Hatin’ Kanan build is A-okay with these.

5 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Not if it is getting shot at range 3 or across obstacles other than gas clouds.

Actually if Gas Clouds are as commonly played with as people are currently thinking (countering several powerful abilities like Struts and Mining TIEs), strain will make the Ghost a bit sad, because the defensive bonus from those things is nice.

15 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Ooo good call, my Hatin’ Kanan build is A-okay with these.

Actually if Gas Clouds are as commonly played with as people are currently thinking (countering several powerful abilities like Struts and Mining TIEs), strain will make the Ghost a bit sad, because the defensive bonus from those things is nice.

Exactly what I'm saying. :) Strain tokens counter those bonuses to an extent (knocks of 1 green die, not a big deal if the ship doesn't roll any normally in a situation, IE VCX-100 at range 1-2 unobstructed, but a pain if they would).

16 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Technically, they could introduce a non-solitary tactical relay upgrade and you would then be able to include 1 solitary and multiple non-solitary TR upgrades in one list, yes?

They certainly could produce one without Solitary that you could use multiples of but as of now the article indicates that they have not. A non-solitary one could be interesting if you can only equip it if you have only non-unique pilots in your list.