Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday

Sloane Fleet. 5 Phantoms, TIE-Int, Sabre, Mauler, JM-5000 & Black squadron.

All 10 squadrons attacked an MC75 and got no accuracies. Avenger was nearby with an itchy trigger finger. Still, plenty of single hit damage accumulated and the threat of future accuracies stopped him spending redirects.

I played a Corellian Conflict game about a month ago where I had almost a perfect match of dice rolls. I ran a Mon Mothma list with 3 x Torpedo MC30s, each with Ordnance Experts, 2 x TRC90s, an Assault Pelta, and a GR-75.  While getting mostly double-arcs with my MC30s, I used OEs only once all game to reroll a blank (into a blank). Getting only a single blank (before modifying) all game with my red and black-dice heavy fleet enroute to tabling my opponent’s 2 x ISDs and a Gozanti was a pretty good dice streak.

Squadron dice.

Me and my opponent had something like 8 squads engaged and I think two hits came out of all of those god-forsaken blue dice. That was probably pre CC and Squad II packs fighters if I recall correctly. 

2nd most memorable was at the Pittsburgh regional a few years back, where my whole day was not going well. Last game of the day, round 3 I had a perfect shot lined up. Defiance MC, with leading shots, and a CF command. Opening Salvo gave me 2 red die extra. 10 die, one hit. Rerolled with LS, still one hit. I basically just moved ships the rest of that game with zero hope of managing anything. 

Back when I used to play X-Wing (1.0) I was in a rather dire situation which I can't remember for the life of me... but I rolled 4 natural criticals. My next attack was something like 2-3 criticals and the remaining dice hits... Saved the game for me.

In armada my dice streak like others has been non existent for a long time due to lack of play 😢

Edited by BlueSquadronPilot

It just seems when I need 2, 3, 4, 5 etc hit faces to kill something no matter what the defense tokens are, I always roll one less than needed. 

My Armada clock is always pointed at CRASHY-CRASH-OVERLAP time.