Jeff Wilder

Are you an X-Wing cheater?

2 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

I like the idea a lot, gonna start doing it myself. I feel like if I've picked a crit in the current combat, both of us remember it's effect on subsequent attacks that turn.

If I place the token on the ships dial at that point, I'll be picking it up and thinking about it when the planning stage comes around and can mindfully place it with the set dial.

Basically this. Every time I think about that ship I’m either looking at the crit token on the dial or it’s in my hand. I’ve found it’s just the best way for me.

7 hours ago, RebelRogue said:

I just found a double sided charge token with both sides yellow.

We were using those last week... sadly, I gave them to my opponent to use against me. Does that even count as cheating?

52 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

We were using those last week... sadly, I gave them to my opponent to use against me. Does that even count as cheating?

haha I think that counts as overconfidence. Which, at least if Palpatine is on the table, is a weakness so you're probably good.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, RebelRogue said:

It would seem FFG wants me to be...

I just found a double sided charge token with both sides yellow.

Sigh....FFG and their subcontractor's quality control....

But, that is interesting, should have been the whole sheet being wrongly printed on the backside? Or was it just a part?

Edited by Managarmr
Spell check

4 hours ago, Managarmr said:

Sigh....FFG and their subcontractor's quality control....

But, that is interesting, should have been the whole sheet being wrongly printed on the backside? Or was it just a part?

I believe this was previously discovered and chatted about... Not sure where they came from, but there's at least two charge tokens so yeah... think all the charge tokens on that sheet were wrong.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:25 AM, Captain Lackwit said:

I constantly forget things that benefit me.

why even have phasma on my upsilon if i forget to trigger her

On one regional I had Predator on Rex. I put the card on the ship model not to forget to use it. Guess who forgot to use Predator every single round but last two.
My opponent was embarrassed and reminded me about it. :)