Jump to content
Tabris2k

Any Keyforge Tournament Organizer?

Recommended Posts

My assumption is that there will be an app to track official events.  They have to be able to track the wins/losses somehow to drive the chains/power in the Master Vault.  I'm assuming we'll see more info on or close to 1/22 when the next phase of Organized Play goes live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KrisWall said:

My assumption is that there will be an app to track official events.  They have to be able to track the wins/losses somehow to drive the chains/power in the Master Vault.  I'm assuming we'll see more info on or close to 1/22 when the next phase of Organized Play goes live.

Well, FFG always uses TOME for official events (except when organized by third party companies, such as Cascade), so I expect them to just add Keyforge to the list of supported games. 

That being said, TOME is pretty... lackluster, compared to other TOs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

Well, FFG always uses TOME for official events (except when organized by third party companies, such as Cascade), so I expect them to just add Keyforge to the list of supported games. 

That being said, TOME is pretty... lackluster, compared to other TOs. 

Yeah, TOME is mediocre at best, but I agree that it'll probably be the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, meowgod said:

I might need to organise OPs for mass amount of ppl. Any suggestions on this? New to OPs organizations

Generally in FFG games, stores can order OP kits. The kit will usually have all the information needed to run the event. Or you can always reach out to Organized Play through the website or social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

Well, FFG always uses TOME for official events (except when organized by third party companies, such as Cascade), so I expect them to just add Keyforge to the list of supported games. 

That being said, TOME is pretty... lackluster, compared to other TOs. 

I remember with X-Wing there was one point where a lot of TOs would run whatever FFG told them to run alongside another app. They actually used the other app (typically of their preference) to run the event and whatever FFG required to report with.

Edited by CaptainIxidor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 10:26 PM, Palpster said:

Generally in FFG games, stores can order OP kits. The kit will usually have all the information needed to run the event. Or you can always reach out to Organized Play through the website or social media.

sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the advice. i was looking for something that could handle something that could handle over 50 ppl with ease :) I gotta check out GEM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×