Tabris2k

Any Keyforge Tournament Organizer?

My assumption is that there will be an app to track official events.  They have to be able to track the wins/losses somehow to drive the chains/power in the Master Vault.  I'm assuming we'll see more info on or close to 1/22 when the next phase of Organized Play goes live.

1 hour ago, KrisWall said:

My assumption is that there will be an app to track official events.  They have to be able to track the wins/losses somehow to drive the chains/power in the Master Vault.  I'm assuming we'll see more info on or close to 1/22 when the next phase of Organized Play goes live.

Well, FFG always uses TOME for official events (except when organized by third party companies, such as Cascade), so I expect them to just add Keyforge to the list of supported games. 

That being said, TOME is pretty... lackluster, compared to other TOs. 

32 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

Well, FFG always uses TOME for official events (except when organized by third party companies, such as Cascade), so I expect them to just add Keyforge to the list of supported games. 

Yeah, TOME is mediocre at best, but I agree that it'll probably be the answer.

43 minutes ago, meowgod said:

I might need to organise OPs for mass amount of ppl. Any suggestions on this? New to OPs organizations

Generally in FFG games, stores can order OP kits. The kit will usually have all the information needed to run the event. Or you can always reach out to Organized Play through the website or social media.

21 hours ago, Tabris2k said:

I remember with X-Wing there was one point where a lot of TOs would run whatever FFG told them to run alongside another app. They actually used the other app (typically of their preference) to run the event and whatever FFG required to report with.

Edited by CaptainIxidor

On 1/17/2019 at 10:26 PM, Palpster said:

Generally in FFG games, stores can order OP kits. The kit will usually have all the information needed to run the event. Or you can always reach out to Organized Play through the website or social media.

sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the advice. i was looking for something that could handle something that could handle over 50 ppl with ease :) I gotta check out GEM.