Thrindal

Fighter Pack 1 Update (FFG Spanish Site)

I took my occasional gander at the FFG Spanish site using the Chrome Translator and found an update for Fighter Pack 1...

xqB0DId.png

There were no other updates on the site for the SSD or any other Armada products.

On the plus side it looks like Squadrons may start appearing again soon.

Spanish Site link...

http://www.fantasyflightgames.es/en_desarrollo

Edited by Thrindal

Unfortunately there is no update on English FFG site since last April, I guess as everyone I need more pack I from both sides, 

I can't get access to the Spanish website ( due to a firewall at my office ), can you see if the squadron packs are in English or Spanish? 

3 hours ago, LostFleet said:

Unfortunately there is no update on English FFG site since last April, I guess as everyone I need more pack I from both sides, 

I can't get access to the Spanish website ( due to a firewall at my office ), can you see if the squadron packs are in English or Spanish? 

For the last year plus the European sites, especially the spanish site, has been updated and much more accurate than the English site.  I wouldn't trust the exact dates but I think this is a good sign that Fighter Pack 1's are not far away from being restocked.

25 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

Someone should buy up like 10 packs of each side and wait a few months and sell em for $40 bucks a pop.

Happens all the time already 😪