Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SoontirFel

SW Crush🙈🙈🙈❤️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Recommended Posts

So... Finally catching up with Rebels following a very busy period of work and my first bit of annual leave in a year... 

Firstly, what an amazing series - I've binged all 4 series, and have been entranced throughout. I think this is almost certainly my favourite iteration of Star Wars (just beating out rogue one...) 

Disturbingly however, I think I'm crushing on Tristan Wren. Handsome boyish good looks and lovely personality all wrapped up in a handsome, mando clad package... 😍

Am I alone in shipping myself with Tristan? Who are your guilty crushes from the star wars universe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a lot of Star Wars crushes, some more problematic than others.

Leia, Lando, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Sabine, Hera, Kanan, Kallus, Kazudo, Synara, Mara Jade, Poe, Rey, Finn, Kaydel Ko Connix, Jyn Erso, Cassian, Krennic, Galen Erso. I've never been very focused when it comes to crushing on fictional characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, CaptainIxidor said:

I have a lot of Star Wars crushes, some more problematic than others.

Leia, Lando, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Sabine, Hera, Kanan, Kallus, Kazudo, Synara, Mara Jade, Poe, Rey, Finn, Kaydel Ko Connix, Jyn Erso, Cassian, Krennic, Galen Erso. I've never been very focused when it comes to crushing on fictional characters.

Playing the (asteroid) field though 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, well, here's a thread I never expected to see.

 

Well I gotta' give the comics some props here.

Sana Starros and Evan Verlaine may be two very different looking women, but hoo boy. Both gorgeous. As for the boys... You know, not gonna' lie, I always thought Desann was pretty hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:33 PM, Frimmel said:

The untold story I'd most like to see/read would be Obi-wan, Qui-Gon, and Satine on the run. 

Definitely. The more you hear of it, the more it's clear he went through almost exactly the same things as Anakin, but painful as it was did it "right" -  picking either the Order or personal relationships. Whether it was the right choice is open to debate but he did at least choose, as opposed to Anakin's fundamental failing of wanting both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

As for the boys... You know, not gonna' lie, I always thought Desann was pretty hot.

I always like to imagine what the concept stages for Desann were like. 

"So, any ideas for the main bad guy in our badass Jedi's roaring rampage of revenge story?"

"Uh, realistic Barney the Dinosaur"

"..."

"Yeah, that'll do. **** it. Let's go to lunch."

 

10 hours ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

I have been crushing on Willrow Hood for years.

My man Willrow bringing that ice cream for the ladies even during a frantic evacuation. 

And rocking a skin tight onesie with a beer gut? Yeah, dude doesn't give a **** and that's hot. 

 

Edited by GuacCousteau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, top position will always be Leia, that's basically my first love :P

But other than her, I would say Jess Pava. She is one pretty gorgeous woman under this helmet and a very good character that we get to discover more in the Poe Dameron comics run.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Jess Pava »

Also Dr Aphra! Love her personality, definetly one of my favorite addition in the new lore! 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Dr Aphra »

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're better off with the bunny boilers than Dr. Aphra. Asajii would at least have the decency to try and kill you herself and it would be at least from passion for you.

Aphra would sell you out to Vader or leave you for her murder droids for a better cut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

You're better off with the bunny boilers than Dr. Aphra. Asajii would at least have the decency to try and kill you herself and it would be at least from passion for you.

Aphra would sell you out to Vader or leave you for her murder droids for a better cut. 

Well, good thing it’s a fictional character then so I have nothing to worry about... anyway I would be more worried about my real girlfriend reaction... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red Castle said:

Well, good thing it’s a fictional character then so I have nothing to worry about... anyway I would be more worried about my real girlfriend reaction... 

🤷‍♂️ We like what we like.

For me Aphra is the wrong kind of bad-news girl. 

I very much enjoy the Aphra stories. It is interesting in that Aphra is every bit the villain but she is a villain without conviction and without belief in her rightness making her worse than Vader. She would be less horrible if she were more evil. It has certainly made for some interesting stories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Castle said:

Well, top position will always be Leia, that's basically my first love :P

But other than her, I would say Jess Pava. She is one pretty gorgeous woman under this helmet and a very good character that we get to discover more in the Poe Dameron comics run.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Jess Pava »

That actress is indeed gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

I always like to imagine what the concept stages for Desann were like. 

"So, any ideas for the main bad guy in our badass Jedi's roaring rampage of revenge story?"

"Uh, realistic Barney the Dinosaur"

"..."

"Yeah, that'll do. **** it. Let's go to lunch."

And even if that were the case, they still gave me a huge baritone voiced lizard daddy to fawn over ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...