Schu81

How many ships

Three ship lists are the most common followed by four. Two ship lists can work but require much more careful positioning because pretty much everything takes damage when shot at in 2.0.

3 (50%ish) or 4(35%ish).

really I find that the higher ship count lists have a hard time. For example a 6-8 ship swarm list may have numbers, but a bunch of I1 and 2 ships struggle mightily against the 4 ship I4 lists. The mid initiative pilots usually have enough upgrades and punch that your numbers count for nothing. Pretty reliably they can even the ship count before you even shoot.

4 has seen most success on my end. Rebel.

Switching to First Order for a little bit. Four seems to be the sweet spot there as well.

One ship takes the heat, while two others flank. Number four does support work.

Works for me.

Edited by Force Majeure

I fly primarily Rebels and Resistance (Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo). My lists are normally 2-4 ships. My 2 ship lists do amazing against other faction 2 ship lists and many 3 ship lists. Once I go up against 3+ ship lists, I find my ships melting PRETTY quick.

Thank you very much for your responses :)

For the most part, people play 2-5 ships, that's for sure.

Honestly, what I really had in mind is, what is the best average number of ships for you?

Do you actually put trust into a 2 or 3 ship list? If you had to go with one and the same list for a few months, how many ships would it be?

Please don't say 2 to 5 or something like this. Please give me just one number of ships :)