Buhallin

Location circles in Dunwich Legacy

3 hours ago, Dr Dee said:

How long does the process take from requesting replacement cards to receiving them?

Hard to say on this.  Those of us who did it a while ago had to wait for them to print the replacements.  If you do it now, assuming they still have a supply, it should be a week or so.

I put my request in on the 17th and, similarly, haven't seen the status update. It's not urgent as I have other cycles to complete before I tackle RttDL...but it would be nice to know that they will be forthcoming at some point.

5 hours ago, Dr Dee said:

I put my request in on the 17th and, similarly, haven't seen the status update. It's not urgent as I have other cycles to complete before I tackle RttDL...but it would be nice to know that they will be forthcoming at some point.

This is pretty easy to work around anyway, if you sleeve your cards.  Put a small sticker over the spot where the bad circles are, on all cards, to hide it.

Yes, I have also got the update that my request is on hold until a reprint is made. Nice to get an update all the same.

6 hours ago, Captain Mayhem said:

I notified them on May 23. Got a notice a week later stating they were out of replacements. was notified on June 3 they had gotten more in and received my replacement pack today. I am very satisfied with Asmodee.

Huzzah! Just got my shipping notification today too :)

I managed to hit just the right timing, after people posted that they had received cards and before the first batch were exhausted, so my time from reporting the issue to getting my cards was just over a week. Nice work, ANA.

Well I haven't had an update...status is still on hold for my request. Hopefully something moves on that front soon if others have had theirs shipped now.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, Khudzlin said:

I got mine last night. It even includes Hidden Chamber, even though it only has a revealed side.

Indeed, mine came today also. Good job Asmodee :)