Da_Brown_Bomber

What previously spoiled ship are you most looking forward to?

Probably the Aethersprite. It’s configuration transforms it quite drastically, allowing for potentially a lot of customization in role. It introduces purple actions, something very intriguing. And has some old favorite Clone Wars characters as pilots. 

We’ll see if it lives up to the hype, but it has some fun potential.

Kind of a tossup between the Vulture, the Bug-22 and the Sith Infiltrator for me. I've always have been a fan of droids overall (annoyed as heck with many RPGs since they rarely included customization for them, often making them nothing more than walking tin boxes with cookie cutter stats) and the Seps just dial them up nicely. The Bug-22 since I want to really see what I can do with it and the Infiltrator because I want to see how far I can push the generic, not that the named ones seem all that bad, and am curious if the experimental cloak will be a config or hard locked to the Scimitar. :)

11 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Probably the Aethersprite. It’s configuration transforms it quite drastically, allowing for potentially a lot of customization in role. It introduces purple actions, something very intriguing. And has some old favorite Clone Wars characters as pilots. 

We’ll see if it lives up to the hype, but it has some fun potential.

This ^

imo the ship will be the #1 most popular ship and live up to the hype. c'mon, squad of Jedi in Aethersprites? they gonna sell out in record time.

those purple actions are probably going to allow extra actions costing force tokens or something even better.

Anakin is going to be like Luke but a faster, more agile ship.

1 hour ago, ficklegreendice said:

Arcsarcsarcsarcs

Lol, so much nostalgia. I wanted them to be good in 1.0 so badly and I remember reading FGD's comments/chants and how they gave me (mostly false) hope.

Now, they are a medium base without boost. After playing Boba, I feel like boost is a requirement for a medium base to feel good to fly. Hopefully I am wrong.

3 minutes ago, prauxim said:

Now, they are a medium base without boost. After playing Boba, I feel like boost is a requirement for a medium base to feel good to fly. Hopefully I am wrong.

I think you’re wrong? But only because boost makes EVERY base size easier, so I’m more disagreeing with your qualifier 😁

I can’t even imagine how much REEEing we would hear if they ever nerf boost. 

4 hours ago, BrotherFett said:

Vulture swarm. Just for aesthetic purposes, I would love to modify the vulture pegs to accommodate 2-3 vulture droids per base. Can you imagine? Flying an 8 vulture list, but with 24 on the table! CLONE WARZZS! Everytime a vulture loses a hull, you can take one off the base! 

solid $480 list you've got there

1 hour ago, svelok said:
5 hours ago, BrotherFett said:

Vulture swarm. Just for aesthetic purposes, I would love to modify the vulture pegs to accommodate 2-3 vulture droids per base. Can you imagine? Flying an 8 vulture list, but with 24 on the table! CLONE WARZZS! Everytime a vulture loses a hull, you can take one off the base! 

solid $480 list you've got there

To be fair, half the separatist players are gonna own 16 to begin with for sake of swarming in both colors.

16 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

To be fair, half the separatist players are gonna own 16 to begin with for sake of swarming in both colors.

Plus, if you buy 24 of the Separatist (blue) paint job, you essentially get 12 Bulbsamacallits for free, which could have decent resale value if anyone wants just the Bulb.

Begun the Clone Wars have.  Awesome they will be.

Seriously, I have little self control as it is with X-wing ships.  I can't imagine the hole in my wallet after Wave 3 drops...

Edited by dadocollin