Clutterbuck

Points! Not today - January 28!

17 hours ago, millertime059 said:

It’s overpriced at free

(slight snark, but I legitimately don’t think I’d ever pay more than 1 point for it. And I even _used_ jamming beam in 1st ed)

The first 2.0 negative cost card? :P

The card is so useless; I wish they'd just given the Gunboat a Jam action instead tbh.

11 minutes ago, Scum4Life said:

If it was -1 point it is standard on all cannon capable ships without cannons, and that will be played alot, and then we might see it get used. But I don't think we will see it cost -1 points.

As noted upthread, even if it's free or negative, actually USING it is insanely costly, and rarely worth doing over a primary shot, even a 2 die one.

2 hours ago, player3010587 said:

The date of Jan 28 is a subtle nod to the fact that tugboats will remain 28 pt. Meanwhile, Vader crew will be bumped to 28. On the other hand, TIE Strikers and A wings will be 28 pt. This started off as a snarky post but turned into an absurd obsession with conspiracy tinfoil hats.

1 hour ago, Npmartian said:

That's just the entirety of these forums

How I think I look discussing possible FFG points changes vs. how I actually look
yb8pynh9f50z.jpg

8 hours ago, Scum4Life said:

If it was -1 point it is standard on all cannon capable ships without cannons, and that will be played alot, and then we might see it get used. But I don't think we will see it cost -1 points.

Well its overpriced at free...

Points for supernatural should be based on Initiative like shield/hull upgrade on Agility. Cheaper for I1-3, more expensive for I6. I4-5 seems ok to me.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, Clutterbuck said:

Posted by FFG Organized Play on Facebook

Players looking to attend the X-Wing™ System Open Series event in Phoenix, AZ should assemble their squads with the current points values. We will post our January points cost update on Monday, January 28th.

At what time?