Blackreach

Black Reach's Separatist Paint Thread!

Hey guys! Black Reach here! This thread is where I'm going to be putting all my paint jobs for my Separatist ships, both canon and fanon. For the fanon ships I was going to post the ship I'm going to paint as wll as a little head canon as to what purpose the ship might serve in the Separatist Alliance, as well as the eventual painted mini itself. Most if not all of the fanon ships will be from Mel Miniatures. Stay tuned for the future!

D5 Mantis Patrol Craft

An uncommon ship in the Separatist arsenal, the D5 was developed as Czerka Arms' tribute for the war effort. Designed to fulfill roles usually demanded by larger capital ships, the D5 was used as a heavy bomber/torpedo ship as well as a frontier system patrol ship.

(Image Reserved)

Belballub 22

I'm going to do a few of these, one when it first comes out in the squadron pack, and any others when they do an individual expansion pack. Probs gonna do blue stripes on them.

(Image Reserved)

Edited by Blackreach

Vulture Droids

I'm gonna do a variety of paint jobs depending on the pilots. Scheme from squadron pack is gonna be Hoar Chall, another scheme gonna be Precise Hunter, and DFS gonna be something different and unique.

(Image Reserved)

Edited by Blackreach

10 hours ago, Astech said:

I'm getting "image reserved" and no picture wherever I assume you've put one.

I didn’t put a picture up yet, it’s just there until I paint the minis and post it. I’m gonna edit the posts for that. ^_^

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

You have anything already done or WIP? That'd be cool.

I have a sheathipede that needs to be be painted, but aside from that, not yet.