Rebel dude

Table showcase.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:46 AM, stackeffect said:

Here's an image of my table in action.

I need to get more photos of some of the other in-process items that can be swapped in for different terrain options: 

OAYU4we.jpg

Really like your mat, is it a FAT Map grassy plain?

9 hours ago, FrogTrigger said:

Amazing. Any tips or videos or tutorials for how you did the actual table surface itself?

looked at some video here and there, but it's basically pretty basic.

I used common isolation foam that I glued some sand and litter on. Then I did a base coat with dark brown, then painted light brown, then a wash with the dark brown dilluted with water, then drybrush with light brown. I decided to repeat the wash and drybrush step, but I don't think it was really necessary... I was going by trial and error.

For the flock, I watched the Terrain Tutor tutorial on flocking and used 3 color of flock.

For the rocks, I also used isolation foam that I chipped with a butter knife to do the edges, makes it looks like irregular. Then used some basic techniques of wash and drybrush with some greys for the paint. 

On 4/3/2019 at 7:09 PM, Red Castle said:

Some pictures of mine during a game:

HcMncTV.jpg

Really nice table! Are those pine trees diy or some manufacturers? Ordered some pine trees from Ziterdes for my Endor table, but really don't know how good looking they'll be, i'll see when they arrive.

25 minutes ago, xmarkusx said:

Really nice table! Are those pine trees diy or some manufacturers? Ordered some pine trees from Ziterdes for my Endor table, but really don't know how good looking they'll be, i'll see when they arrive.

Thanks!

The Pine trees are from Scene Scapes by Bachmann. Found them in a hobbyshop nearby.