Cloaker

Tali is Heart, Tali is Hope.

In the morning? The sunlight hits your chassis with a fresh batch of proton rockets and it's GOLDEN. You knock the wake right into them

In the afternoon? Grab a bag of cluster missiles and feed the opposing team some tasty 3 die sammiches

In the evening? You got your homing missiles on, and putting those FO Ace punks to bed but real quick

Tali, while Guri is my first love, followed ever so slightly by Sunny back in her more reckless 1.0 days, I'm beginning to really think about our future together. Your ability to lend a helping hand when your buddies most need it, that sweet thing you do where you whisk some offensive attention to those who dare to get behind you, well, you're just sublime. You kept that crazy Sullustan alive yesterday for one more round, and it was all the difference. You put your beautiful soul in harm's way allowing your rather high strung Durosian squadmate to eliminate your rival Whisper on an A-Wing and a prayer. 

I know everyone around here is disagreeing on a whole bunch of stuff. But I'm believing in you. You've got the right stuff. You can bring us all together. Extended, Hyperspace, you'll take care of us in both. 

Guri, please don't hurt me when you read this. Your day will return. But for now, I need some time away. 

2qlc9t.jpg

She's my new Sunny. For 4 points more than Sunny, I get Initiative 5 vs. 1, shield instead of hull, the third best dial in the game vs. one that barely makes top 15, two talent slots vs. none, and a secondary arc. Feeling the Lintra love beam today. She's so DREEEEEAAAMY

3 hours ago, Cloaker said:

She's my new Sunny. For 4 points more than Sunny, I get Initiative 5 vs. 1, shield instead of hull, the third best dial in the game vs. one that barely makes top 15, two talent slots vs. none, and a secondary arc. Feeling the Lintra love beam today. She's so DREEEEEAAAMY

3rd best dial???

23 minutes ago, Caduceus01 said:

3rd best dial???

Alright alright alright... maybe second. 😁

I do like the IG Aggressor dial. If that dial was inherent to a small base ship it'd be a handful.

R4 astromech on an E-Wing... That's the dream. 

Fast is good sure, shedding stress as well, but ships with white/blue 1 banks /forwards I personally prefer when it comes to getting in the fight and keeping the heat on. Those fast buggers still gotta come back at some point. What's good for fleeing isn't always good for the scrum. Then again, I've lived on a diet of starvipers for quite awhile. 😀

32 minutes ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

Who the heck is Tallie?

Is she a Rebel pilot from the new movies?  I've only seen the movies once, but I thought the Resistance only had one pilot: Poe.

;)

She's the I5 pilot that people keep playing instead of Zari.  I'm not one of those people.  ;)

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

she was the most tragic death of TLJ. She died in her cockpit in the hanger by a Kylo Torpedo.

That said, it’s not like there’s a whole lot of Resistance members left after TLJ.  The remaining members can all fit in the Porg-Infested Millenium Falcon, afterall...  I think TLJ can be best summarized as “Watching the Resistance get the **** kicked out of it for an hour and a half!”

I did like the movie.  I just wish there were B-Wings.

Edited by It’s One Of Ours

3 hours ago, It’s One Of Ours said:

That said, it’s not like there’s a whole lot of Resistance members left after TLJ.  The remaining members can all fit in the Porg-Infested Millenium Falcon, afterall...  I think TLJ can be best summarized as “Watching the Resistance get the **** kicked out of it for an hour and a half!”

I was disappointed in the lack of the B wing. and not enough A-wing action overall. but A-wings + pretty lady in the pilot seat. A+ movie. don't need to see the rest. A-wings instantly make everything they touch great. 

I, for one, think b wings are the sign of a classic. After all, if the Phantom Menace had at least 3, I'd probably consider it the best Star Wars entry. Never mind what the haters call nitpicks in their mudslinging. Indeed, Paul Blart 2's director's cut is more than redeemed by it's inclusion of a fleet of b-wings.

And because subtlety is dead, despite the presence of Europeans on this forum: /S

20 hours ago, It’s One Of Ours said:

It's not porg-infested. They now have a decent food supply!

I've been having a blast with Tali, my only issue is her firepower and vs certain ships she literally just can't kill them.

I kind of see it like OL in 1e, a pocket ace that is cheap but a real late game annoyance. OL really shone with Comm Relay and Juke able to buff her damage output quite a bit (Midnight suffering without that pair from what I've seen). So how can we give Tali this treatment? I've tried prockets and while they go well with her ability and give you 1 big punch, 1 charge is a real let down.

Concussion missiles are cheaper and do a good job, really punishing lists for ignoring her and letting her flank. Other ideas?

1 hour ago, player3010587 said:

It's not porg-infested. They now have a decent food supply!

I remember seeing the screne of Chewie roasting the porg and thinking “Jeezus Chewie, dial it down a notch!  You’ve been on the island for all of about a day, and came here on a starship full of supplies!”

I'm also warming up to Tallie instead of Lulo... I've been running her with Crack Shot + Marksmanship and toying with Homing Missiles. Being able to focus+reposition and still have 3 greens is really good compared to Lulo who seems to dissolve if he ever gets in hot water.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:33 PM, It’s One Of Ours said:

I remember seeing the screne of Chewie roasting the porg and thinking “Jeezus Chewie, dial it down a notch!  You’ve been on the island for all of about a day, and came here on a starship full of supplies!”

Well, Han did say in episode 6 that Chewie is always thinking with his stomach... he wasn't lying.

I just purchased the ship and flew it once so far, and I must say Greer is really awesome, being able to move her arc after moving. I instantly fell in love. can't wait to try the other pilots too!