The 3rd ( or fourth ?? ) impress will be the good-one XD 

For my part, I'm just about to buy the full dunwich cycle, then I will have to buy carcosa, some returns, forgoten age,  independant scenarios ... So not really in wait for them. Probably in few years, but I think I will just buy the e.version ...

4 hours ago, Mburnaugh64 said:

I just can’t understand why FFG does not print enough of these books!! Ire The Void is already sold out in their store as are Cool Stuff, Game Nerdz, and Miniature Market and it just came out yesterday!!! I missed it again!!!

It is in stock now, and was yesterday too, I hope you get one!

I like that they just now flipped over to In Stores Now on the Upcoming page even though they were already sold out everywhere days ago (including in FFGs own online store).  If you were only paying attention to that page you'd be SOL.

I still don't have Deepgate.  that's the only one left that I don't have.  I saw some around online for an inflated price, which I didn't buy because I don't want to support speculators (they only make the problem worse).  It's just a novella and 3 cards :) I don't care how sexy Silas is I'm not gonna pay 30+ USD for that.

Something to note.  On every other novella in this format I've purchased from FFG it showed printed in america on the back.  These say printed in china (at least the copy of Ire did that I found for MSRP this go around).  That's interesting that they changed printers for this printing.

I still have my Team Covenant subscription for Deepgate.  I guess I'll just sit on it and hope one day they'll get a full shipment.  This is the only product I've ever gotten from TC that was late so it's hard to get too upset at them over a clear product supply issue further up the chain.  What I find interesting is TC said they got 20% of their order in this last go around.  that's a large unfulfilled demand if everyone was allocated to 20% across the board.

Edited by phillos

Earlier today I saw about 30ish copies of Hour of the Huntress at the Fantasy Flight Game Center, at their HQ in Roseville, MN.  That was the only one they had though.

Edited by MGlas1

I spy with my little eye an undelivered parcel which may or may not contain several copies of certain literary works some of us are eargerly waiting for ...

Can you?

Dxw0QJ_X4AEmLW8.jpg