Kaptin Krunch

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

1 minute ago, gennataos said:

I hope the delay was Poe dropping 3-4 points and BB droids going into Hyperspace.  ;)

Was that how delusional I sounded? :P 

I want your BB's to get into Hyperspace, and probably wouldn't have a problem with Poe dropping a point or 2, but I just don't think the point thing is going to happen.

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 4:14 PM, gennataos said:

BB droids going into Hyperspace

I feel like someone would be annoyed by that. ;)

I don't really mind as long as the I3-4s get justice, especially upper-tier generics. They should almost always be worth one point more (exceptions: Fang, Defender, Interceptor, E-Wing) but they're frequently 2-5 points more. Tansarii point Veteran? Separatist Drone? Onyx Squadron Scout? Gamma Squadron Ace? I'm not sure where FFG is seeing the value here...

Also several missiles and cannons should be cheaper (been saying that since Wave I).

Also 

Edited by ClassicalMoser

28 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

don't really mind as long as the I3-4s get justice, especially upper-tier generics. They should almost always be worth one point more (exceptions: Fang, Defender, Interceptor, E-Wing) but they're frequently 2-5 points more. Tansarii point Veteran?

I would play the **** out of 26-27 point Tansariis Point Veterans. I kinda like them as AB+MMS flankers at current points, not great, but definitely fun. If I could fit that at the same price point as ion cannon spacers I'd definitely be flying them more often.

I'm holding out for Naboo N1 to be given a points drop and a modification slot myself. Talents on the generics would be nice too ... giving them crackshot to power up their 2 dice attacks would be good. 

Also

With the in flight report 2 weeks out, I'm leaning heavily to that being when we get the points update now. I wouldn't mind if they prove me wrong.

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW HYPERSPACE? ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽

Hoping for more buffs on random pilots that are I3/I4 that have never made cut over just nerfing the power houses like Boba and Vader.

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽

I mean ... when they disappointed us at End June, they said points in July ... there's 4 days left ... 

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON Proofreading of NEW POINTS because Hull Upgrade and Snap Shot say different things in the Official App and PDFs, but they fixed Crack Shot and Passive Sensors having Old Costs ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON Proofreading of NEW POINTS because Hull Upgrade and Snap Shot say different things in the Official App and PDFs, but they fixed Crack Shot and Passive Sensors having Old Costs ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

9 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON Proofreading of NEW POINTS because Hull Upgrade and Snap Shot say different things in the Official App and PDFs, but they fixed Crack Shot and Passive Sensors having Old Costs ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON Proofreading of NEW POINTS because Hull Upgrade and Snap Shot say different things in the Official App and PDFs, but they fixed Crack Shot and Passive Sensors having Old Costs ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ