Kaptin Krunch

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Was already thinking the points would be delayed but was hoping by a day or two.

Dreading that they are just gonna wait til the middle to end of July at this point. Closest to the release of wave 7 as they can.

1 hour ago, Kyle Ren said:

yeah that was insensitive, I actually wrote out an apology for it, you can read it here

I'm actually annoyed this *wasn't* Never Gonna Give You Up.

38 minutes ago, alien earth said:

trolling at Corporative Levels.

mmmm be careful on backlash.

can be (fanbase level) hurtful.

better came out in a day or two.

Naw, fam.  FFG done goofed, but like, doesn't warrant much more than a shrug and a few gifs.

2 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

FFG done goofed, but like, doesn't warrant much more than a shrug and a few gifs.

Truth. I'm more upset that they waited until 1ish to tell us that were delayed than I am that they are delayed. This isn't some big grievance, especially with no official play happening right now. It's just an inconvenience. 

9 hours ago, pakirby said:

We update points Just like we release our products

Sooo, the points are still on the boat? Or are they already unloaded? So maybe, visiting Target gives you early point access? :P

Actually, personally I do not mind waiting a bit longer (albeit some things need to get increases). However,

1) getting to know that there is a delay so late was a real bummer, esp if they just before announced points are certainly coming monday.

2) Local club lost massive amount of players, stopping altogether or moving to Legions. So, as they still do not support Epic in the app, some shake up would be welcome, to raise interest again.

1 minute ago, Managarmr said:

Sooo, the points are still on the boat? Or are they already unloaded? So maybe, visiting Target gives you early point access? :P

Actually, personally I do not mind waiting a bit longer (albeit some things need to get increases). However,

1) getting to know that there is a delay so late was a real bummer, esp if they just before announced points are certainly coming monday.

2) Local club lost massive amount of players, stopping altogether or moving to Legions. So, as they still do not support Epic in the app, some shake up would be welcome, to raise interest again.

It means Barnes and Noble already have the point update in their shelves, and Oceania will probably get it last. 🤣

What I hope the delay on the points was FFG deciding to put the points for the new ships and upgrades out there before the expansions come out. It may be an unrealistic hope, but I can dream.

30 minutes ago, 5050Saint said:

What I hope the delay on the points was FFG deciding to put the points for the new ships and upgrades out there before the expansions come out. It may be an unrealistic hope, but I can dream.

I hope the delay was Poe dropping 3-4 points and BB droids going into Hyperspace.  ;)