Kaptin Krunch

つ ◕◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW POINTS ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Summon new FFG article that states that now points are called "squadron units", that slots are now called "crafting options", that templates are now called "prime maneuvering estimation tools", and that organized play is now called "social competitive gaming." New changes also include:

• Hyperspace Trials are to be replaced by "Extended Space Battle Regionals"
  • World's is known as "Prime Inter-nationals"
  • Prime Championships are known as "National Regionals"
  • System Opens are now "Hyperspace Open Portals"

when is the expected? 

I have to admit, I'm a bit sad that I lack the energy to create cuz I'm waiting for the new points to shake things up. Its reasonable to see though as a general trend that a lot of ships are overcosted compared to T1 stuff. We're in the middle life-stage of a meta at this point, early stratification. We don't really truly know the limits and there's plenty that is unexplored and powerful, but one can make obvious pattern recognitions of strong meta builds. (This is opposed to a late life-stage meta, where things may be stagnant and innovations are rare but meta-changing) 

5 hours ago, Magnus Grendel said:

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon new points....and slots....and hyperspace legality....should be interesting ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Hyperspace legality for System Open in Feb. Can't effing wait. Also a tournament that Saturday so that'll be fun

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Innese said:

New points on my birthday, please FFG be kind to the HWK & Scyk \o/

scum hawk needs its own title for sure. lets not let ffg worry about rebel hawks when they buff scum pilots. Palob has been sidelined for far too long.  escape craft needs a little help too. coordinate shenanigans seem commonplace in most other factions. its like ffg has decided scum ships dont help other scum ships, ever :(

Edited by Greedo_Sharpshooter