The Jabbawookie

The Salt Break Thread

Why does every picture of a baby seal look like a meme for awfulness or a head on shot of a furry turd?

Pic dump was a nice idea though. Cute pictures should be a primary use of the internet

1 hour ago, Ling27 said:

join_the_empire__imperial_navy_by_theultimateqpa-d3kt9ti.jpg

tumblr_nxv3qsjsI91uj6u8ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxv3qsjsI91uj6u8ao3_1280.jpg

Print shop I worked at for 3.5 years in the army had these on one of the desks.

I gotta wonder how the rest of the galaxy views people like Tarkin and Vader. The Emperor is "beloved" amongst "Imperial citizens", suuuuuuure, but like, when you see a recruitment poster and it has Vader on it, is that the equivalent of us seeing a "Join the Navy: Seal Team 6 wants you"?

Anyways I like the posters, haha.

47 minutes ago, geek19 said:

I gotta wonder how the rest of the galaxy views people like Tarkin and Vader. The Emperor is "beloved" amongst "Imperial citizens", suuuuuuure, but like, when you see a recruitment poster and it has Vader on it, is that the equivalent of us seeing a "Join the Navy: Seal Team 6 wants you"?

Anyways I like the posters, haha.

You get the impression from the end of the self-titled book, that Grand Moff Tarkin is almost akin to a Rockstar Celebrity.  Interviews, announcements, and people seem to want to listen to what he has to say...  I'm not enturely sure there's somewhat of an equivelant.

Now, Vader on the other hand...  Vader, when he's even *known* about by the populace, is a Terror weapon.  Most often thought as, as a machine...  So nothing but intimidating, rather than awe inspiring.

Since we've moved on from cute baby animals, here are some more Star Wars-related distractions.

emkkE7W.jpg

Here is the wall in my game room (garage) full of Star Wars propaganda posters.

6ombeQx.jpg

And here is the set of Star Wars drink coasters that one of my friends made for me this week.  Nice to have a beer and support your faction at the same time!

6 hours ago, Admiral Calkins said:

Since we've moved on from cute baby animals, here are some more Star Wars-related distractions.

emkkE7W.jpg

Here is the wall in my game room (garage) full of Star Wars propaganda posters.

6ombeQx.jpg

And here is the set of Star Wars drink coasters that one of my friends made for me this week.  Nice to have a beer and support your faction at the same time!

Those are beautiful. Amazing work by your friend.