Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EbonHawk

Dear FFG

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

To be honest, I couldn't think of many things more rude than telling a person they are a detriment to a community.

Congratulations on your victory.

7 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Hi. You must be new here considering you low post/like count.
...

The only entitlement here is coming from you. How dare you walk into a community and tell people to leave because we are desperate to keep our game alive. A game we have spent thousands on. A game where we made friends and created a community.


Maybe Nomemories is a sock puppet account of whoever was running the FFGOP Twitter?

"I SAID (AGAIN) SAY NICE THINGS OR GET OUT!!!!"

;)

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really sure why this is still a topic. I read over the op post and the first 5 or 6 responses. 

Guys, they don't care. They don't care what you have to say, they don't care that you play this game, they don't care that you're upset. 

Sometimes they might put product out, maybe, but they're clearly either done with this game or at least done promoting it for the time being.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to be upset and I do get that most of this is just people venting; my recommendation is to just stop caring. I love the game too but at this point FFG is on par with GW in their inability to interact with their fanbase. 

I'll keep looking into armada news but I'll never pick up a new FFG tabletop, I don't like wasting my time. If you like X-wing or legion have fun with those. 
 

And so it's not confused I'm not defending FFG, that they have a fan base at all at this point boggles my mind. If i didn't enjoy Armada so much I'd just sell my stuff and walk away. 

@Darth Sanguis you're still one of my favorite contributors to these forums, don't let D-bag new guy/fake account(10 upvotes) get you down.  your efforts are always appreciated by plenty of us Darth. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dominosfleet said:

I'll keep looking into armada news but I'll never pick up a new FFG tabletop, I don't like wasting my time. If you like X-wing or legion have fun with those. 

I'm with you here. Between 8th edition 40k being more of the same mess and Armada, I've given up on tabletop miniatures games for the time being. I've got multiple friends trying to drag me into Legion and Monsterpocalypse, but I'm completely over it. Sticking to board games for the time being. Come to think of it, I used to be a massive fan of FFG board games, and even that is over. Fallout was my last, and that game is a steaming pile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IronNerd said:

I'm with you here. Between 8th edition 40k being more of the same mess and Armada, I've given up on tabletop miniatures games for the time being. I've got multiple friends trying to drag me into Legion and Monsterpocalypse, but I'm completely over it. Sticking to board games for the time being. Come to think of it, I used to be a massive fan of FFG board games, and even that is over. Fallout was my last, and that game is a steaming pile.

I'd quit 40k with 7th's launch (1 year between editions was insane) and had some hope when 8th was young but that hope is gone. I played kill team a bit, it's fun but already feels abandoned by gw which made me lol a bit so I'm good not getting back into 40k. 

There are a lot of rumors about BFG out there, if that happens I'll probably look into it; always wanted to play necrons in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dominosfleet said:

@Darth Sanguis you're still one of my favorite contributors to these forums, don't let D-bag new guy/fake account(10 upvotes) get you down.  your efforts are always appreciated by plenty of us Darth. 

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! I ain't bothered I just always get a little disappointed when someone says stuff like that. I mean, I say some mean stuff when I'm arguing over stuff, or make memes that get me warnings, but honestly I've never held any ill feelings past the argument. Certainly never enough to suggest we'd be better off without someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find more disturbing than the poor communication skills of FFG is the fact that I can see 2 stores in 2 major cities in my area is reducing FFG shelf share quite significantly.

Discounts about 40% on ISDs, Interceptor, etc...

Normally it would be a reason to cheer, but actually they are currently in a brawl with Asmodee for pricing. So they outlisted the minatures (temporarily?)

Is anyone experiencing the same in his/her region

Its kind of sad as FFG has/had such a good line up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, medaloffairness said:

What I find more disturbing than the poor communication skills of FFG is the fact that I can see 2 stores in 2 major cities in my area is reducing FFG shelf share quite significantly.

Discounts about 40% on ISDs, Interceptor, etc...

Normally it would be a reason to cheer, but actually they are currently in a brawl with Asmodee for pricing. So they outlisted the minatures (temporarily?)

Is anyone experiencing the same in his/her region

Its kind of sad as FFG has/had such a good line up. 

 

Actually had a near miss at our LGS. A misunderstanding about sale price on a game no one's ever heard of almost landed them a 6 month ban. Owner was thinking about liquidation at that point. They resolved it but FFG is a super **** about pricing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, medaloffairness said:

What I find more disturbing than the poor communication skills of FFG is the fact that I can see 2 stores in 2 major cities in my area is reducing FFG shelf share quite significantly.

Discounts about 40% on ISDs, Interceptor, etc...

Normally it would be a reason to cheer, but actually they are currently in a brawl with Asmodee for pricing. So they outlisted the minatures (temporarily?)

Is anyone experiencing the same in his/her region

Its kind of sad as FFG has/had such a good line up. 

 

We're down to 2 stores in the STL area that still carry Armada (One of them is Miniature Market which, I'm sure many of you know, is actually just a national online retailer so they carry "everything"). The core gaming store chain in STL is a company called "The Fantasy Shop", they completely stopped selling Armada around 6 months ago. 

Edited by dominosfleet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Just hoping this doesn't turn out like everyone's new years diet resolution... They'll be back to ignoring everyone by the end of February 

That's even looking on a positive side. Most new years resolutions don't even make it past the first month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Dear FFG

send me two SSD's , and I vow to ruin this guy....

 

 

 

Tbf Pod's fleet did just batter my rebels at 1000 points (really out of practice)

 

but on point this SSD article came out August 3rd 

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/8/3/executor-arrives/

5 months later... still waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...