verdantsf

End User: An Android Youtube Series

Posted (edited)

Several months ago, an app known as Crewzr popped up in New Angeles. While ignored by law enforcement as yet another random addition to the countless hook-up apps popular in the city, Crewzr has more in common with rideshares. However, instead of matching hovercar drivers with riders, Crewzr matches skilled professionals across multiple disciplines for dangerous, often clandestine jobs that pay well, and at least on the surface, benefit the common people of New Angeles, rather than the corporations. It has also been observed to match independent clones and bioroids with humans who are at least ambivalent regarding their rights, rather than actively hostile. It is unknown who created or maintains the app, but the service and the professionals it matches are highly regarded.

bBYOaIU.jpg

Campaign Discord 

Campaign FAQ

Edited by verdantsf

Took two groups of 5 through the same mini-adventure after our Session 0! Had a great time using a 3-way encounter to assess character capabilities before our first full session coming up. I've included the module, which can be used as a stand-alone when you're short on prep time and/or a quick tie-in to the GenCon Android adventure which features the same two gangs. It's missing some page references, as it'll be included within a larger, full adventure module later.

Crossfire on Youtube

Crossfire Encounter

nuiC4L5.jpg

Edited by verdantsf

Hey Verdantsf... this is pretty cool.  I do have a question and maybe I'm looking at an older version.  Some of the Rivals only have 3 wounds.  I'm thinking maybe that's a typo or is there something in the Android setting that makes for a low wound threshold?

I wish more of these adventures were floating around.  :)

Oops, good catch, thanks! Feel free to adjust as needed. I need to go back over the whole thing with updated assets from Drainsmith. Since I'm also in the midst of working on the full adventure this will be included in, I might need to hold off on a new version until then.

Edited by verdantsf

Cool!  Since it's a "catch" I thinking that means you will changing it.  I love the layout.  It reminds me of the short Savage World's one-shots.  Those were great and easy to grab and run with for a quick impromptu RPG if needed.  I will be watching this with anticipation.  :)

The group finally settled on a campaign name, thanks to our clone netrunner Clark "0tak00"! As a nod to the app that links us all together, it also hints at the danger from the unknown entity overseeing the whole operation...

bBYOaIU.jpg

Edited by verdantsf

LF2M players for Sat/Sun March 9 & 10, Null Hypothesis II: You Don't Know Jack

The Ripper has been captured, but complications prevent the news from coming to light. With the NAPD unable to publicly exonerate Kevin AP7007, riots break out as Human First rallies the people of New Angeles...

hd0nlYb.png

Campaign Discord 

Campaign FAQ