LTD

Warlords of the K'Narr Sector - rules and IC conversation

Players who discover an as yet unnamed planet are welcome to name it - please stick to our convention of the first letter being the designation (A-Z).

I will give GNIP another 8 hours to reply, then move on to turn 2.

31 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Any chance we could get the names for those planets?

11 hours ago, LTD said:

Players who discover an as yet unnamed planet are welcome to name it - please stick to our convention of the first letter being the designation (A-Z).

4 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Exactly.  So presumably LTD is the only person who can give out the planet names, upon being informed by those naming them.  Nobody else can without revealing where they are on the map.

Ahhh

Rocmistro - this is observers. There is no more observation possible.

Jabba - you’d better hope Roc isn’t a spy to sell your secrets to the others...

Jabba - why do you need the planet names? You’ll find them out as you arrive at them.

Some questions that have been asked:

1.Do I need ships in orbit to control a planet?

No, but you must leave a ground force behind.

2. How much do Ground Forces cost?

10 creds and IC.

3. Do I have to have enough creds in hand to pay for an entire ship before I begin construction?

No.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, LTD said:

Is there a translator droid nearby? 

... A very faulty protocal droid arrives in the game masters spaceport and breaks down. you gather this from his data banks... 

http://www.completewermosguide.com/jawaese.html

...this played out over and over again in every major spaceport in the sector... 

Edited by Matt3412

I’ve been travelling today, and still waiting on a clarification from one player.

If that comes in the next 10 hours I might be able to start turn 3 in 12. But if not, there will be a 24 hour delay.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

by the way @Matt3412 i will be looking into your market this next turn. if i may ask, how much IC is available for purchase?

...A delegation of three jawas approaches one of your outposts with a one armed protocol droid... 

...after seeing them bicker with themselves for a few moments the slightly taller one looks at your men and says... 

M'um m'aloo Ikee ho Bom'loo Bok Eyeta

The protocol droid now asks what you would like us to produce at the stated exchange rate of 1.25C = 1P[IC]

And states that his Master will respond with turn of completion and delivery for said order. As well as begin discussions on where to meet in deep space for exchange.

3 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

...A delegation of three jawas approaches one of your outposts with a one armed protocol droid... 

...after seeing them bicker with themselves for a few moments the slightly taller one looks at your men and says... 

M'um m'aloo Ikee ho Bom'loo Bok Eyeta

The protocol droid now asks what you would like us to produce at the stated exchange rate of 1.25C = 1P[IC]

And states that his Master will respond with turn of completion and delivery for said order. As well as begin discussions on where to meet in deep space for exchange.

I presume that the Jawas take the Rebel Alignment no?

As such I would like to purchase 3 Unarmed Transports. For a cost of 70 credits

Proposed Terms of the Contract: 3 Unarmed Transports will cost 54 IC to Produce. I expect this to take no more then 3 Turns to Complete. And expect the Delivery in 5 turns time.

If you Complete the Delivery by turn 4, I will pay an extra 10 credits for a total of 80 credits.

Possible Exchange points include: Planet J, or Planet G